Pic Posted


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



O.K. ... so I finally posted a pic of me. Damn, it was tough to find a decent one. Go ahead laugh if you must!


11 Responses to “Pic Posted”

  1. Blogger Lelly 

    Ah ha! First APj now lecram bravely breaking the anonymity code! That's a nice pic, cuz! Have printed it off to show ma and pa who we're visiting tonight.

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    lelly, please give ma and pa our love when you visit. Perhaps it was best not to have posted the pic of SSM and me mooning Sanfrancisco then. BTW, our friend Richard has been reading the blogs.... perhaps he too should get in on the cyberque.

    I'm now off to meet with thereminman for coffee at Javawava. Kien, I'll be sure to have a Vanilla French Roast for you. Can't wait to be hopped up on caffeine

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    la la la la la la la

  5. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Ahh, go ahead and post it. Lelly can control herself if need be.

  6. Blogger Trashed 

    Lecram

    Your eyes are still bloodshot.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ho ho ho ho
    hee hee hee hee
    ha ha ha ha
    heh heh heh heh

  8. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Kien, you are having way too much fun. Is that legal?

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ans heg hsdlh besths agnsdh tgsl dnal!

  10. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Crikey! Now he's speaking in tongues:)

  11. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I dunno, sounds like he's missing part of his tongue...


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters