Pre-Cyberque


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Jade & APJ outside the Starline last night Posted by Hello

OK... not really. We met at the Starline last night and I couldn't help but take the pic. Anyway looks like New Jersey may chime in on the cyberque as well. A mutual friend of Lelly and me , Richard in Malaysia has been scoping out the blogs and I think that he should also join in the fun. So what if its 4 AM???

Looking into Skype for both chat options and video. If allelse fails there is ww.com and we could chat via msn messenger or icq. I'll keep you updated.


4 Responses to “Pre-Cyberque”

  1. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Two redheads walk into a bar...

    But seriously, I now feel obligated to find a decent pic to post. Will of course need coaching.

  2. Blogger airplanejayne 

    Two redheads walk into a bar...
    "Ouch!"

    okay, okay, I can't resist--it's "walk into a bar" joke time:

    A skelton walks into a bar and says, "I'd like a beer and a mop..."

    what's your favorite "walk into a bar" joke?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sorry I missed the Barbeque.Don't know any bar jokes but i did hear one about a Yogi who walks into a pizza parlor and says,'make me one with everything.'

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Having huge problems with identity at the mo. Blogger-I am not."Other" sounds a little alienating, so I have to settle
    for frikkin' "anonymous".Dang!
    But at least i've got on your blog.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters