4th of July, 2005 in the big "NO"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The grilled was fired at 3 PM. The insanity was that it was already 95 degrees outside ... and climbing. The food included, grilled salmon, various salads, sausage, bread, grilled veges, chow fun, roast chicken... and lots more. Fireworks, fun, fire-dancing, 2 Karens, drinking, fellowship, the devil's brew, pyros. People came went and returned. I got to bed at 4 AM. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


Char Kuey Teow... or as known in these parts Chow Fun. Posted by Picasa


"Damn that Devil's Brew! Now my toes are on fire! Posted by Picasa


Seric's beer commercial "This shits good, eh..." Posted by Picasa


The 2 Karens Posted by Picasa


Gang at truck watching Seric blow his own bottle Posted by Picasa


the pooch got into the devil's brew Posted by Picasa


SSM performing a fire-dance Posted by Picasa


jade joins the fire-dancing Posted by Picasa


the group Posted by Picasa


13 Responses to “4th of July, 2005 in the big "NO"”

  1. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Hey, my dog made the blog!

  2. Blogger airplanejayne 

    Lecram,
    as usual, great party with all the right ingredients:
    excellent food (but the brownies win Best-of-show)

    Great conversation (although no new catch phrase emerged to replace "get off the meat")

    Marvelous entertainment - SSM and Jade's interpretive fire dance was inspiring.....truly brought me to tears--
    or was that just the sulfur in the air
    FROM 2 1/2 HOURS OF FIREWORKS!?!?!?

    sorry....yes, yes, I know:
    "sanka, APj, sanka."

    Thanks again for including me in the festivities.

    :-)

  3. Blogger airplanejayne 

    Get off the meat!!

    :)

  4. Blogger Mustang 

    What? No new terms? I beg to differ my dear..

    "Flaming a fluffy", as in to ignite ones' own flatulence.

    "Spash a Growler", as in to go poop.

    "Fluff a Stiffy", as in needs no explanation beyond the obvious (obviously).

    and lastly to "Biff a Squirrel", as in to have wild monkey sex with Joel.

    Nuff said.

    M

  5. Blogger Lelly 

    Hmmm parties in Fresno...outdoors.
    Parties in UK...indoors - always!(no guesses why,eh!)
    Parties in Fresno - proper food!
    Parties in UK, maybe crisps and nuts IF you're lucky!...although a friend did bring some delicious chocolate brownies once, with a special 'added ingredient'!

    Think that's SPLASH the growler, mustang??

  6. Blogger airplanejayne 

    oh, mustang, you are so right.
    I think I must have torched my brain while running through the fireworks....

    I stand corrected, oh great wise one....

    But who biffed the squirrel?!?!?

  7. Blogger jade ed girl 

    I believe I must have missed the squirrel biffing. Glad I missed the flaming, spashing and fluffing:)

  8. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Oh- and APj- baby, you don't need Sanka- We love your bear poking long wind-ed-ness:)

  9. Blogger Lelly 

    ...and what the 'eck is sanka, AJp???

  10. Blogger Trashed 

    That Char Kuey Teow looks good ... did any cockles go with it ?

  11. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Went with the shrimpand fish balls instead of cockles.

    Lelly, Sanka is was a brand of decaf coffee.

  12. Blogger airplanejayne 

    poor ball-less fishies....

  13. Blogger airplanejayne 

    oh, and Jade --

    glad SOMEBODY luvs my bear poking and long windyness!!!!

    :-)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters