Cyberque Cam


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For those watching... or want to... This Cyberque Cam will be on until noon Pacific Time. It will then change to an exclusive broadcast via Yahoo Messenger for those who chimed in. Enjoy watching the prep.


3 Responses to “Cyberque Cam”

  1. Blogger Lelly 

    I tried to hook up with you, but yahoo wouldn't log on!!! Got my web cam lined up and everything.
    We had hunmmus, olives and crisps followed by a cucumber tomato and onion salad with vegan moussaka (and that ain't easy to make!)

  2. Blogger airplanejayne 

    Lecram,
    even if those other-side-of-the-pond-ers couldn't cyber with our que, it was a fantastic cyberque - good food, good conversation, Who'll ever forget:

    Get off the meat!!!!

    Oh, I dished a grumpy!!!

    I think Joel just went to the store...again

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Lelly,
    Perhaps we should have done a trial run before the event. Its something we can still do anyway... soon perhaps?


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters