Cyberque on the 25th


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lets go with the bad news first... the laptops that I have (from school) will not allow me to hook up the webcam to it. As such, the webcam from my office will have to suffice. (Those bastards have "administrative control.") So, a lot of the festivities will have to take place by the trailer in my driveway. It's better than nothing, I guess.

The good news.... the cyberque is on! We in Cali will begin at noon. That will give New Jersey and London/Brighton to chime in at 3 PM and 8 PM respectively.

Lud Boi, it'll be 3 or 4 AM your time but you are welcome to join in as well.

In order for this to happen... those of you who want a webcam feed from here MUST download Yahoo Messenger and set up a yahoo ID. Make sure you email it to me and I'll send you mine so that we can link up with the webcam/chat, etc. We have already done a test of the webcam/ chat with New Jersey and it works fine. (New Jersey has a webcam too... any luck with scoring a webcam in England???) The rest of you need to chime in quick if this is going to work. (Yeah, whats with the disorganization, England? One trip to Corsica and it all goes out the window?)

The first "common dish" will be a summer salad:
Red Onion
Tomato
Cucumber
Bell Peppers

Dressing options: Italian, vinegar & salt, or lime juice & salt.

Second "common dish" will appear on this blog tomorrow.

On a totally different subject... here is a blog with baby critters.

And more unrelated subjects... I took an IQ test and look what they gave this doofus!

Your IQ Is 115

Your Logical Intelligence is Genius
Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Above Average
Your General Knowledge is Above Average

A Quick and Dirty IQ Test


In yet another unrelated story... I had come across this years ago and laughed my ass off!


3 Responses to “Cyberque on the 25th”

  1. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I didn't know there was a dress code!
    I think I'll go with Italian, 'cause the lime juice and salt make my skin dry....
    APj

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah, sorry Cuz! Been a bit hectic since Corsica have just got back from Manchester (for work) ALSO although weather has been amazingly good here recently 27C!!)
    Forecast is for rain tomorrow, which puts the kibosh on the barbie!HOWEVER I do have yahoo address...and webcam...will email...

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Lelly,
    Do it indoors if need be.

    cheers!
    marcel


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters