You guys, OK?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hope you guys across the pond are OK. Want to chime in and let us know?


8 Responses to “You guys, OK?”

  1. Blogger Lelly 

    Fine,shocked like everyone.Not directly affected in Brighton, apart from security alert at station which turned out to be false alarm. Hope all you guys in London are OK. Blith is. His partner, and A&E nurse at University College Hospital, is going back into work after doing the night shift.Makes me feel v. humble...and useless.

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Good to hear that you and Blith are OK. Hoping that Vert andKien will chime in soon.

    Yeah,I've been watching the broadcast since 3 this morning.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yup, i is cool. Am going to busk tomorrow if the tube's ok.

  4. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Glad to have you all accounted for. I feel a bit guilty for my sense of relief as so many lives are devastated. Sending all my best thoughts across the pond.

  5. Blogger jade ed girl 

    oh- kien- is Al ok?

  6. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    great to hear from you all. you guys were in all of our thoughts today.

  7. Blogger Mustang 

    After every ''victory'' you have more enemies.

    ~Jeanette Winterson

    I hope....that mankind will at length, as they call themselves responsible creatures, have the reason and sense enough to settle their differences without cutting throats...

    ~Benjamin Franklin

    Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence.

    ~Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn


    Violence is the first refuge of the incompetent.

    ~Issac Asimov

    We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children.

    ~Jimmy Carter

    ...Uncalled-for aggression arouses the hatred of the civilian population...

    ~Jean-Paul Sartre

    I hope all peace for London, all grace for London, all courage and all strength for London.

    M

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Al is fine. Thanks mustang.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters