Half-Nekkid Thursday again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



First off, thanks to those of you who visited for my first HNT and posted comments. They were all very encouraging. Second, for some strange reason, two-thirds into the comments, folks began addressing me as "SIR"! I appreciate it, but that word frankly scares the snot out of me. Lecram will be fine, thank you. Third, some of my friends who saw the post accused me of playing the "pity the poor cripple" card... something I have not done in over 25 years. That just goes to show how little they really do know of me. Jimmy is as much a part of me as... my penis is... get over it!

Now for this week's HNT pic...

You met Jimmy last week... this week it's Audrey's (the bigger hand) turn. Yes, my parents named Audrey too. Not sure why, but it never was an issue with me.

Audrey was always there for me. Thanks to Jimmy, Audrey's talents and abilities were exceptionally enhanced beyond the common. People have always been amazed at how Audrey tied shoe laces, or buttoned up a shirt, or lit a match without dropping the book or box. In younger days, Audrey would use Jimmy to perform a whip-like slap that could cause severe psychological and physical damage that sent many a bully scurrying away in fear. This maneuver has since been banned in civilized societies.

Audrey has very often been described as "the most talented hand ever."... especially from women for various and sundry reasons. But, ultimately Jimmy always received the cooing, fondling, attention... and when I was briefly married - the ring. Oh, Audrey did have her share of bling-bling but decided some years ago that it really bogged down her abilities to perform at optimum.

There was a time Audrey threatened to run away to join the circus... but she ultimately knew that she and Jimmy were an inseparable pair. She has often waved off suggestions of Jimmy being amputated, insisting that she could not... would not exist without Jimmy.

So, to Audry - a toast! To her talent, to her expertise ... to the best right hand Jimmy and I have ever known!


33 Responses to “Half-Nekkid Thursday again”

  1. Blogger HS 

    Great post again!
    Kudos to Audry - the wonderhand!

  2. Blogger airplanejayne 

    --but you left out what a wonderful dancer Audrey is!

  3. Blogger KFarmer 

    I'll drink to that! May you all be blessed with continued good health, happiness and all wonderful things! (clink-drink)

  4. Blogger The Funky Bee 

    Nice to meet your other half! Happy HNT

  5. Blogger Cindy-Lou 

    This is a really funny post. I'm liking Audrey and Jimmy already.

  6. Blogger ago-go 

    that's a great post! and glad you're not worrying about what anyone has to say about the 'cripple card', that's your reality and you can't pretend it's not.

  7. Blogger MightyLambchop 

    Audrey is a fantastic name. Great post!
    Happy HNT!

  8. Blogger BlazngScarlet 

    "Jimmy is as much a part of me as... my penis is.."

    Two questions:
    1. Are Jimmy and your penis about the same size?
    2. What's HIS name?

    ;)

    One more question, is Audrey the jealous type?!

    HAPPY HNT!!!!

  9. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Mistress Blaze - To answer your questions...

    1. yes. no. maybe. we'll think about it.
    2. that could be another HNT post.
    3. in her younger days but not any more.

    MightyLambchop. addict, hs, airplanejayne, The Funky Bee, cindy-lou,- thanks a bunch for visiting and your great comments.

    Ago-go - yes, it's my reality and all our realities should be celebrated.

    cheers!
    lecram

  10. Blogger lecram sinun 

    KFarmer - cheers!

  11. Blogger Calvin 

    a toast to both Audrey & Jimmy!!

  12. Blogger Elizabeth 

    great post! I HAD to go back and meet Jimmy and it all came together, thanks for introducing us to Audrey too!

  13. Blogger kimananda 

    After meeting Jimmy, it's great to also meet Audrey. They are surely one of the great couples, like Romeo and Juliet, or Laurel and Hardy. Happy HNT!

  14. Blogger lecram sinun 

    s! - cheers to you too!
    Lizabeth - glad you got the whole story!
    kimananda - often like Oscar & Felix :)

  15. Blogger Chick 

    Yeah...but will you toast Audrey with Jimmy...

    Or...Jimmy with Audrey?

  16. Blogger Maverick 

    Very cool picture. I love your hands!

    Happy HNT!



    HREF="http://kumarihpx.blogspot.com">Spi

    tting in a Wishing Well

  17. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    nice picture, lecram. i wonder who took it for you??? happy HNT!

  18. Blogger Cece Martinez 

    Cool! We name everything in my family too. ;)

  19. Blogger lecram sinun 

    chick - I've been known to use a straw.
    sta-cie - Thanks a bunch!
    SSM - a giant rodent took it.
    cece - yeah, it's easier to tell a story when something has a name.

    cheers!

  20. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I don't think squirrels are rodents, are they?

  21. Blogger Captain Whiffle 

    I hear Audrey is mighty handy when you need to run to the store. She's a shopping machine!

  22. Blogger airplanejayne 

    yes Captain - I heard the same thing: that Audrey has set records for going to the store!

  23. Blogger lecram sinun 

    APJ-squirrels are rats with bu8shy tails.
    Whiff - she's trying to give up the habit!
    APJ- get your mind out of the gutter.
    Kalani - very sweet, thank you!

  24. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Evil Petting Zoo - glad you came by -cheers!

  25. Blogger AMS 

    hands off! happy HNT

  26. Blogger Andi 

    Great post! Cheers to Audrey and Jimmy, and I promise never to call ya sir.

  27. Blogger Lelly 

    With the difference in size between Audrey and Jimmy, and you're ability to swim like a fish...(My most vivid memory of you is you, me and and my brother diving off the roof of that fishing boat in...Pangkor? When we were about 9/10 years old?...I think your new blog monniker should be Nemo! :-)

  28. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I love it! Nemo!!!!!

  29. Blogger lecram sinun 

    AMS - Happy HNT to you too!
    SHAY V. - You really know how to flatter a guy, don't you?
    ANDI - Cheers back at ya!
    LELLY - Nemo? Sounds fishy...
    APJ - The fact that you agree sounds fishier.

    cheers!

  30. Blogger Lelly 

    I'll tell you whats fishy...your clock! Its showing the same time as in the UK...that can't be right, can it?
    And you're only 46?? I thought I was younger than you!

  31. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Yeah... got the clock at a different source place and it's just there to tell time where ever.

    I'm only younger by a few months. Besides, that's a state of mind... something which I lost a long time ago.

  32. Blogger Hellofachick 

    Thx for commenting on my site, Hellofachick re: my virginal HNT entry!
    Also, thanks for noticing my ink! I'm getting another, since it's my new addiction and if you scroll down on my blog, you will see the shamrock w/celtic knot I'm planning on getting on Monday! :)
    Catch ya later and I'm looking forward to checking out your blog!

  33. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You are too much.......Great stuff though!!!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters