So, now the truck is down...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



THE TRUCK
I was giving a ride to a friend today. Parked it while he did his business at the Postoffice. He gets back and it won't start up.There seems to be an electrical issue as NOTHING is coming on. The battery is only a year old but I didn't want to deal with it in the heat of the day. Perhaps this evening. I'm hoping it's just a fuse.

THE HEAT
Still looking for a new gig. Hopefully something will come by soon. In the meantime I'm just staying out of the heat as much as possible. It's been pretty rank the past couple of days with the humidity that is higher than normal. Sticky.

ON A TANGENT
A friend lately reminded me of a statement I made several years back that she thought would be a good premise for a play. The statement was... "Most of the conflicts in the world have been perpetuated on the delusion that God needs help." How would I craft that?

A MEMORY
In a recent post I commented on the movie, "After Life" that I had watched. I know that I'm still thinking about that one memory that I would keep. Not sure if any of you have since I've been posting like crazy and it may have been lost in the fray. This is just a reminder.


6 Responses to “So, now the truck is down...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice blog, I am learning from the posts.

    I am here no bake cheesecake recipeif you like to visit

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Lila and (the cheesecake person) Thanks a bunch for visiting. Been to both your sites... very cool!

  3. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    there's also the possibility that "God is perfect" is a delusion. and if God may not be perfect, then perhaps God learns by trial and error. in which case God may just get help from the very people who think God needs help (albeit not in the way they think). so, perhaps (just perhaps) there is a round table of heavenly proxies who argue the merits of the various idiotic mortals who think that God needs help. or God has a tickertape that spews out the latest numbers and specs on how the world is doing. or maybe each mortal who dies and goes to the Pearly Gates in order to be judged is given 15 minutes in which to run the world from on high and his or her entrance into Heaven is based on how he or she does (this could help explain why we're always so topsy-turvy).

  4. Blogger Lelly 

    Hi Lecram! Sorry not been in touch for a while...you seem to have a lot going on whereas my life is pretty static at the moment!
    Talking of moments here, as requested is one of my favourite 'prefect' ones (before I start I should point out that Steve is not given to OTT public displays of affection although very good in private!):
    Many years ago on Valentines Day (our 'anniversary')when I was still a poor student, I delivered a single red rose to the secretary at Steve's office for her to pass on to him 'anonymously'. The smirk on her face made me feel a bit daft so I quickly scuttled out of his office to the nearest bus-stop.
    I was resignedly waiting for my bus, along with a whole bunch of other people, when I heard the sound of running feet and was suddenly lifted-in-the-air-and-swung-round-and-round-and-thoroughly-snogged-at-the-same-time IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE.
    Without a word Steve (yes it was him!) then ran back to his office, leaving me (and the rest of the people at the bus-stop)with a great big silly grin all over my face...
    Those few seconds still make me smile now, and are all the more precious because steve's reaction to what might have been my embarrassing gesture
    (he worked in an open-plan office full of 'lads' who probably would have ripped the piss out of him for having a flower delivered!)was so spontaneous and so lovely.
    We went to Rome for Valentine's day this year, that was pretty perfect too...but as we're talking 'moments'...

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Lelly... great memory. Post it on your blog.

  6. Blogger Lelly 

    OK, lecram, I will!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters