Woodward Shakespeare


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Went out to the Woodward Shakespeare Festival production of Much Ado About Nothing last night. Ran into the 2 Karens there and it was nice to have the company. For a start-up festival I thought they did a good job. Some in the company are still bristling over the review in the Bee. Oh well. Many have quizzed me about mine... which really is of no consequence. They should be proud of what they have accomplished. It is a major undertaking that deserves kudos for the effort. One of the Karens gave me a ride home and we chatted until 2 AM while sipping wine outside the office. A very pleasant evening.

This morning some of my All Too Real Player kids came by for a meeting. Looks like they want to continue developing shows. So, from this point on they will be rehearsing here.

Going out to a barbecue later at Cindy's. Time for some meat burning with some blog buddies.


1 Responses to “Woodward Shakespeare”

  1. Blogger jade ed girl 

    This is the first time I've read the much talked about review, and generally, I think it's pretty spot-on.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters