None this week... but a Franken-HNT?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Can't do HNT this week (see post below for reasons) but I have an idea for next week if you are interested in participating.

I will create a Horror Extravaganza with your contributions and create a Franken - HNT Monster... or 2! The Monster will be made up of body parts from YOU! What I will need is ONE pic from you. Either FRONT or SIDE view. It can be from a past HNT or a random new pic. I will slice and dice and sew it all up.... perhaps even include a soundtrack and story (yeah, like I haven't done that before... lol).

Because there are over 200 HNTers I will have to limit submissions on a "first supplied, first patched" basis. Remember, SEND ONLY ONE PIC! Below is a list of pics I will need per section of the body.

HEAD front view - 6 pics
HEAD side view - 3 pics
NECK front view - 2 pics
NECK side view - 1 pic
TORSO front view - 5 pics
TORSO side view - 3 pics
LEGS (right or left) front view 4 pics each.
LEGS (left or right... including butt) sideview 5 pics each.

Now what do you do? Email Me ONE said pic at frankenhnt@itcamefromfresno.com then comment on this post as to what you sent me... e.g. "Head (front)". I will allow 4 or 5 pics past the needed inventory per body section and will state in the comments something like "I got enough HEAD!" This will mean that submissions for that body section is closed. Deadline for submissions is Midnight Sunday.

Let's see what kind of Half-Nekkid Monster we can make!

EDIT: The count on body parts at the moment 7:25 PM is 2 heads, 1 tummy. 1 left shoulder... all guys so far.

We do need a bride for Franken-HNT!

EDIT2: 7:35 - Finally got the first "bride" body part... a lovely neck!

Here is a small sample of a stitch! This is only a quick and dirty sample... not the real thing.

EDIT 3: 8:02 PM - This could be fun!


EDIT 4: 10 PM - Arms & Hands... we need those too. Feel free to pass the word!


43 Responses to “None this week... but a Franken-HNT?”

  1. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Cool, mate! :)

  2. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    wow u really taken the idea and ran with it. i love it cant wait to see what u will come up with :)

  3. Blogger Osbasso 

    Someone has way too much time on their hands, but I love the idea! I've got something on the way...

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    blue1aqua1, osbasso & addict - this could be the scariest, sick and wrong HNT ever... at least for now. We all have an inkling how I love to tread on the edge! For those (and you know who you are) who have already sent a pic in - thanks! Mary Shelly is about to spin in her grave. LOL!

  5. Blogger aughra 

    That's great - I am off to my photo archives.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i'll see what i can scrape up. love the halloween theme !!! BOOOO!

  7. Blogger Stephanie 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  8. Blogger Stephanie 

    This sounds like fun!! I'm in!! I love Halloween!! I sent you a neck pic!

  9. Blogger S 

    Excellent! I'll send some bride of Frank parts :D

  10. Blogger S 

    uhoh you are gonna kill me, I sent more than one pic....sorrreeeee!!!

  11. Blogger Robin Alexa 

    Ooooh sounds interesting! Can't wait to see it. :)

  12. Blogger Muse 

    Very cool idea. All my photos are on my laptop, so I hope Im able to get ya one before your done. Happy HNT, and for the sweet comment. :)

  13. Blogger paper clip 

    Fantastic! Incoming soon!

  14. Blogger Joi, who else? 

    My buttocks are on the way!!!

  15. Blogger Summer 

    oooh, sounds like fun. I'm sending a right leg, sideview

  16. Blogger Julie 

    i'm not sure we shouldn't call the police, but I still love it!! happy hnt!

  17. Blogger Osbasso 

    Can we make requests of specific body parts to be sent in by specific HNTers?? Please???

    Thanks for my place as Freshly Dead! One of the finest movies ever made!!!! R.I.P. Marty Feldman!

  18. Blogger Lelly 

    'New head and 'old' torso on its way Cuz!

  19. Blogger lime 

    what a fabulous idea!!! i can't wait to see it!

  20. Blogger Mellissa 

    I always love your posts and your HNT's - so creative and fun - another week of being my favorite HNT'er!

    Mellissa

  21. Blogger BlazngScarlet 

    What a FABULOUS idea!

    Wish i'd come up with it ....

    Need boobs???
    I can send boobs!

  22. Blogger The Smoking Redhead 

    Awesome idea, I sent 2, take your pic, use them, discard them...whatever works big guy!

  23. Blogger KFarmer 

    That is hilarious! I cant wait to see the outcome. I have been up to my ass and elbows here of late and cannot even find time to post a note or three.. but for you, I will certainly try.

  24. Blogger Hoochie Mama 

    Oh! Oh! I wanna do it! I sent my tummy for you!

    Happy HNT!

  25. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    oh my im lovin it so far :)

  26. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Those of you who have sent pics in - Thanks!

    Those who haven't yet... keep em coming!

    Os, you're the Emperor - you can request anything you want on Franken or the Bride!

    I'll post an inventory of body parts later today!b

  27. Blogger FRITZ 

    GREAT Hnt. I loved it, you monster.

  28. Blogger Jillian 

    Great Idea!!!

    Happy HNT!!

  29. Blogger Mara 

    LMAO... loved how you photoshopped all of the in babe. Hope things are going well - keep us posted, you're a sweetie!

    ::smooches::
    mara

  30. Blogger Scott & Julia 

    LOL, this is a great idea! Feel free to use any of our hands or legs that we posted in the past!

  31. Blogger MightyLambchop 

    That is such a great idea! Count me in!

  32. Blogger Deadly Female 

    sent you some neck - you may, or may not be able to use it

  33. Blogger warcrygirl 

    I LOVE Young Frankenstein! What a great pic; happy Franken-hnt!

  34. Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess 

    awesome!! perfect HNT post for halloween.
    love your creativity.

    happy hnt!

  35. Blogger Calvin 

    will take a few pics for you.. great idea!! :-)

  36. Blogger Unknown 

    love it love it love it.. I'll try to get in.:)

  37. Blogger ... 

    oh oh i have all mine up on my sidebar in my HNT pics - take your pic and i have some great legs if i do say so myself =)

  38. Blogger Debi 

    Great idea! I'll send some pics soon:) Happy HNT!

  39. Blogger Tequila Red 

    Wicked cool idea! Missed you last week - glad you're back and can't WAIT to see where this nets out. I'm thinking of donating an arm to the cause.

  40. Blogger Robin 

    Rats -- I was gonna offer my neck. Would you like some head?

    Sorry -- I couldn't resist ;)

  41. Blogger Leesa 

    Love it :) I sent you a sideview.

  42. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    How fun! Lemme see what I can round up! Cheers :o)

  43. Blogger Zonthar 

    Believe me, nobody wants to see my body parts, but I just gotta say- Karloff looked pretty damn good with his shirt off, didn't he?


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters