Body Count : updated 10/21


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Many of you are sending in some great body parts for this somewhat insane Franken - HNT Monster project - MEGA THANK YOU'S. I can only post a body count update later tonight... after the workshop I have to conduct this evening.

One minor change... I'm easing up on restrictions for your submissions. I'll take as many as I can... BUT only send ONE pic! I will also use your body parts ONLY with your permission! I will try to harvest and use as many as I can! I've boosted up the memory on the special e-mail address... so send them in to frankenhnt@itcamefromfresno.com before MIDNIGHT on Sunday!

EDIT: BODY COUNT as of 9:30 AM, Oct. 21. KEEP EM COMING, FOLKS!
(note: these are only from e-mail submissions... "permission to use from my blog" has not been counted yet.)

HEAD (front) - 4 (male) – 1 (female)

BELLY or TUMMY (front) - 1 (male) - 1 (female)

NECK, SHOULDER & ARM/S (front) – 1 (male) – 3 (female)

NECK, SHOULDER & ARM/S (back) – 1 (female)

CHEST & UPPER TORSO (front) – 2 (female)

TORSO (side) – 2 (female)

FEET & TOES (front) – 3 (female)

BUTT & TOP LEGS – (back) – 1 (female)

LEGS (side) – 1 (female)

LEGS (front) – 1 (female)

LEFT BREAST (front) – 1 (female

EYE (side) – 1 (female)

HAND & ARM (front) – 1 (female)

This kind of grave robbing is fun. If you have not received an email from me yet thanking you for your submission... you will sometime soon. Cheers!


10 Responses to “Body Count : updated 10/21”

  1. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Jenny - I'll take the hand/s any way you want to send it.

    Cheers!
    :)

  2. Blogger KFarmer 

    I tried to send a picture but was unable to cuz that email thing started asking ?'s I did not know the answer to : (computer dumb) I will try again this week-end.

  3. Blogger S 

    We want a body count!

  4. Blogger Stephanie 

    I cannot wait to see this!!!!

  5. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    THIS IS WRONG AND IMMORAL YOU WILL ALL GO TO HELL FOR THIS YOU SINNERS AND BEAST FORNICATORS!!!!!!!!!MAY A THOUSAND HOLY SQUIRREL WARRIORS DESCEND ON YOUR CHILDREN AND EAT THEM!!!!!!!
    PEACE OUT!!!!!!!

  6. Blogger aughra 

    on it's way...

  7. Blogger Mustang 

    OK, now I have a question. For those of us with our own personal re-attached parts, do they get extra credit?

    M

  8. Blogger S 

    Uhh I think scarysquirrelman needs a psychiatrist!

  9. Blogger deconstructionist 

    Can't wait to see it!

  10. Blogger lime 

    i don't have anything i can send but i can't wait to see what you make. this is such a great halloween idea!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters