Friday in the Fog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The tule fog rolled in this morning and is only now (11 AM) beginning to burn off. Driving to work on days like these is always an adventure... sort of like going into nowhere from oblivion.

I love how it totally changes the visual character of the neighborhood. The cold dampness can also really cut to the bone. Sure, it's not like the cold in the northern states... but it is cold nevertheless. I once flew in from London (where it actually snowed that year) and Fresno actually felt so much colder. There have been years when we have been socked in for 3 whole months. Let's hope that doesn't occur this season.
............................................................................................
I think I'll be posting a new edition of Picture Daze this weekend. I had stopped for a while and need to get back into a regular rotation once again. So, if you do swing by... check it out. Previous editions are linked in the sidebar. Click here for the last one I posted.
.............................................................................................
Thank you all who came by yesterday and for leaving your kind comments for my HNT post. Did anyone notice that it was the first one I have ever done with 1 picture, without a story or soundtrack or tricks or quiz? Radical, huh? LOL!

I also have to thank those who participated and contributed comments to the "What do you really know about Lecram" post. It was quite illuminating and flattering.

Have a good weekend!


12 Responses to “Friday in the Fog”

  1. Blogger airplanejayne 

    Lecram
    now what a minute!!!! I've been in your backyard....and I don't remember this view!?!?!?!?!?

    :)

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    APJ - didn't I tell you about the secret palace I have up in the hills? Oops!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    NorCal fog is terrifying to drive in. I once had to drive by brail from Sacramento back to Oakland. And once while driving in Crockett on a country road, I ended up on the wrong side of the road. It took me a few seconds to realize it and get back to the right side. I was thanking my lucky stars that no one hit me head on that night. Fog sucks huge dick.

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    ms. bees - yup that damn fog is pretty thick around these parts. My ex use to love speeding through it... leaving me white knuckled... but I loved her more because of it!

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    the_mrs - yup, kids around here pray for foggy day schedules!

  6. Blogger Zonthar 

    Funny, I didn't see any fog in my neighborhood this morning- maybe I just wasn't looking in the right place at the right time. That's another weird thing about the fog- it can be so localized. I love the rare days when the fog layer is so defined that you can actually drive up the hill and see the view in your picture!

  7. Blogger lecram sinun 

    zonthar - It really started forming in my hood at about 7:30 or so. Then at work it began to lift. "Comes in patches this time of the year"... hmm, where is that line from?

  8. Blogger Mustang 

    In carefully reading yesterdays blog, a set of words struck me...

    Absurdities of life...for which there exists the acronym...AOL. Somehow appropriate!

    And the beginning of your newest game..Meaningful Terms for Meaningless Real-World Stuff.

    M

  9. Blogger aughra 

    Very cool photo. No fog here, jsut snow and sleet.

  10. Blogger lime 

    the foggy picture is stunning. we hav ea foot of snow here...whole different kind of white out

  11. Blogger lecram sinun 

    mustang - lol!

    aughra & lime - once in 10 years or so we get the white stuff... mostly it's just the grey.

  12. Blogger Me 

    I love the pic! That's the kind of thing i need matted and framed in my apartment.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters