post-HNT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Once again, a BIG OLE THANK YOU for your wonderful comments on my last HNT extravaganza for the year. (it's below this post.) The photo-shoot for it was wildly fun (and probably illegal in several states.)

Here are some answers to some questions posed in the comments.
  • The speech and thought bubbles can be found in the "other shapes" in Photoshop
  • Accumulated time for putting together that particular post... 6 -7 hours - broken up over 3 days
  • Jimmy is available for parties... as long as I can tag along.
more later...


5 Responses to “post-HNT”

  1. Blogger lime 

    LMAO @ jimmy is available for parties! what are his rates?

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    lime - let me talk to his agent and check his social calendar. LOL!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Now I KNOW what Jimmy has been doing all those nights when I've been up all night waiting for him to call! ::sniffle:: Oh Jimmy Why! I though I was the only one you groped. ;)

  4. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    while u r answering questions why aren't u online when im online im dieing to check out that mind of yours while u are working on these hnt's!

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    ms.bees - How dare he two-time you. I will make sure I slap him hard for you... after he introduces me to his hoochie friends.

    blue1aqua1 - email me and we can chat on yahoo sometime.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters