barking dogs and devices


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




barking dog - not mine Posted by Picasa

My dogs have been at it lately so, yesterday I had to go out and get a couple of anti-barking collars. Decided it was time before the neighbors organized a lynching party in my honor. Got one shock collar and one spray collar. Figure I'd rotate them just to keep the pooches guessing which they are gonna get. I may even get a sonic collar next week just to complicate the equation in their doggy minds. But these are only for the night-time... the day time they will be collar-free!

Went over to my coffee haunt this morning with Kien. None of the usual suspects were there. Actually it was a refreshing change to sip on the java without talking and having to listen.

more later...

it's later...

I'm making my students watch The Medici: Godfathers of the Renaissance. I love PBS. I keep telling my students that watching PBS is a free education. Of course, they would rather hang with their homies in the hood discussing how much of a badass Tupac was when he was alive... or how the new "beats" they kiped are gonna make them tons of money. I suppose they would rather not become a font of useless information like me.

Hmmm... you know that song from "West Side Story"... "Something's Coming"... I just kinda feel like that today. I'll just have to restrain myself for the rest of the day from snapping my fingers while walking down the street. LOL!

EDIT: I want to know when blogger is going to fix their servers. Blogging of late (especially posting pictures) has been quite the challenge of late.


12 Responses to “barking dogs and devices”

  1. Blogger lecram sinun 

    sol - not sure I'm going to make HNT tonight.

  2. Blogger airplanejayne 

    "when you're a Jet!"

    poor doggies - I can almost see them weighing whether:
    to bark, or not to bark. that is the question. whether tis....


    what a bitch, eh?

    :)

  3. Blogger Tish 

    Hello, Lecram! Hope to catch you online tonight!

  4. Blogger KFarmer 

    I watch PBS all the time- favorite is Antiques Road Show. I know, I know, but the pieces of furniture and all the "goodies" have so much history. So I'm boring- hang me from a guillotine! ; )

    Glad you finally have a moment to rest and recoup from all your wonderful efforts. Sounds like it was a smashing success. Cheers to a job well done!

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    apj - not a bitch...3 bitches. LOL!

    tish - it could happen unless I'm kidnapped. :)

    kfarmer - I watch Antiques Road Show too and in nearly every episode I've been known to exclaim "Good God... 20 grand for a box???" LOL!

  6. Blogger S 

    OK Marcel, whats ravva dosa? Some sort of pancake thing, I take it......I've not ever heard of it, but I will promise to try it when I go to India in December!

  7. Blogger lecram sinun 

    barefoot_mistress - rava dosa is made out of semolina and has bits of onion and chilie in it.

    Here is a link:
    http://www.food-india.com/recipe/R026_050/R034.htm

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hmmmm.....i'm kipping in Lecram's spare bedroom and can say that I haven't noticed an abatement in the barking.....mebbe em dogs like em collars!

  9. Blogger Unknown 

    I was in a production of West Side Story. I love the play and the music.

    I thought Kien left and went over the big pond? I would love to come up and have a cuppa w/you guys..

    The Medici clan were great activists. They bankrolled so many incredible artists.

    Blogger has drove me to hell and back lately..I couldn't upload my Peace rally pics or nuttin for dayz..a curse be on their house... :P

  10. Blogger Unknown 

    or is it a pox? I forget....

  11. Blogger lecram sinun 

    dusty - it's pox. Time's getting tight for a cuppa with both of us at the moment. Kien leaves next Wed and is trying to squeeze as much in as he can... but I'll ask.

  12. Blogger lime 

    arf! i love PBS, great stuff. let me pass on a tip, just in case youneed it. if your blog disappears, republish the whole thing and that seems to bring it back.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters