The only good thing about...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... the California High School Exit Exam is that I can breeze into work at 11. The best part is that I get to do it tomorrow as well. Yay!

more later...

It's later...
So, this morning I had the luxury of going over to my old coffee haunt to just sit and gab. It's something that I haven't been able to do for months. Cafe philosophers are funny. I'm convinced that the usual suspects collectively suffer from ADD. I have yet to hear the proposal of an idea for conversation to ever get further than 2 minutes of discussion before the topic is jumped by something else. Perhaps it's the caffeine.

It's too nice a day to stay indoors. We are experiencing San Francisco weather. Clear skies, sunshine, cool temperature and a slight breeze. One of those days that's perfect to drive out into the country for a picnic away from real life. A basket of food with a couple of bottles of wine all leisurely consumed on a blanket in a quiet private nook of nature. OK... that's it... I'm declaring a "perfect picnic day" holiday! Now go out and enjoy! LOL!


8 Responses to “The only good thing about...”

  1. Blogger lime 

    woohoo! let's hear it for late mornings.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    word! isn't this weather freaking you out? its like rain, sun, rain, sun... fucking schizo!!! everytime i see a sliver of sun i freak out and run for it. this weekend was finally what we all needed. just amazing!!!! ::smooches::

  3. Blogger S 

    I was over at Limes blog, and what? You like masala dosa? Wowee, south Indias favorite snack! It's the first thing I eat when I get to Bangalore every year!

    Glad things are slowing down for you, Marcel!

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    lime - and another tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

    sol - sometimes you just gotta make the time!

    ms. bees - and I put an order in a month ago for good weather! No one listens to me anymore!

    barefoot_mistress - I just commented on your blog about that. :)

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    And the temp is supposed to get up to.. gasp..the 80's by friday!!!

    That is something to celebrate :)

    Hope your evening was as nice as your day.

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    dusty - the evening has been pleasant enough... thank you! :)

  7. Blogger Lelly 

    Nice idea cuz, but still way too cold here for picnics...I'm currently freezing my nuts off (indoors!) or would be, if I had any!

  8. Blogger lecram sinun 

    thereminman - hopefully this weather stays for saturday. :)

    lelly - perfect excuse to bundle and snuggle in the wilds.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters