Ever wake up in the morning...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... with the sense that something is amiss? Everything appears normal... but there is this strange inkling that something is missing or is about to happen. I woke up feeling like that today. It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the day unfolds.

I did as little as possible this weekend and it felt good. Saturday I drove Jade to Avis so that she could rent a car to go out of town. Kien left with her at about 10 for SLO. I stocked up on munchies and holed myself up watching all 6 hours of the Broadway documentary that I have the DVD's of. Boy, it felt good just wasting the day away.

Edit: Well an anvil has not fallen from the sky... yet. But the day is not over.

The big decision I have to make now is... "Do I cook or buy dinner?" I may just cook because it's something I have not done in ages. This will also afford me the opportunity to clean out the fridge... something else I've been meaning to do for the last 3 weeks. Whoa! Talk about exciting!


11 Responses to “Ever wake up in the morning...”

  1. Blogger 212degreedesigns 

    MUNCHIES!!!!

    i know this feeling you speak of.
    it drives me mad when it hits....

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    Well, good for you..a little doing "nuttin" is good for someone that has been burning the candle at both ends for the last month or more..

    Hope you have a good monday and the world has returned to normal in that respect:)

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    212designs - my munchie choice this weekend was 2 pounds of spicy Indian trail mix. :)

    dusty - so far so good... though I still feel that an anvil will fall from the sky. LOL!

  4. Blogger Tish 

    You forgot to mention the incredibly enlightening conversation with Tish! *LOL*

    Have a great day, Lecram!

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    tish - notice I didn't list Sunday's activities? I thought that was going to be our little secret. ::wink::

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    sol - I did laundry on Thursday. :)

  7. Blogger airplanejayne 

    laundry.....

    --mine is currently mating on the floor.....

    I'm hoping to get something new out of it.

    but, knowing my luck, it doesn't work that way, eh?

  8. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    heh. you said 'munch'.

  9. Blogger lime 

    given the mania that was preparation for and execution of 'the rogue' i think the exciting 6 hours watching dvds and having to decide about dinner is just about what the doctor ordered. we'll call it part of decompression. aaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

  10. Blogger S 

    You deserve to relax!!!!
    Hey, I just made an Indian veggie curry, using all the stuff in the fridge! Wow, it's amazing what you can make if you use all that stuff in the fridge up!

  11. Blogger lecram sinun 

    sol - I ended up buying Tom Yum Koong.

    ssm - yeah, I did.

    lime - aaaaaaahhhh is right

    barefoot_mistress - I cleaned my fridge out today. :)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters