Brought to you by the letter "L"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This one has been floating around of late... so, I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. My letter was assigned by Lime.

This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along. Of course If you want to comment but not be assigned a letter, that's an option too. So I'll only assign letters to those who specifically ask for them.

LAZY: I am, yes, I am. Unless I'm involved in a project that I feel passionate about. Then I become a juggernaut of action - often working myself to the bone. However, my laziness will usually manifest itself with a lot of day-dreaming often leading to crazy projects that I feel passionate about. So, I ultimately get done in by my own laziness.

LIFE: I love the opportinities it presents. In my late teens and early 20's I went through the usual arrogance and angst that accompany that age. Fancied myself a tortured artist and spent a lot of time and energy promoting that image to the world instead of producing the work. I woke up one morning, decided it was all bullshit, stopped calling myself an artist, began producing and haven't looked back since. Even the sad, painful and challenging times has presented it's own rewards in self-discovery. To me it serves as a constant reminder to clear the unneccessary clutter we bring into our own lives - the ones that lead to sadness and pain.

LOST: I can truly say I have never been. You can plop me in a strange place and I'll find my way around. In this way, I'm a very good travel companion. I amaze myself with my sense of direction sometimes. My Mum and I share a blood condition... high levels of iron in our systems. We can't wear wrist watches because they ultimately become magnatized within 3 months. I have a sneaky suspision that this has something to do with my sense of direction.

LEARNING: A constant. (see LIFE)

LOCO: A common perception of my life and what I do.

LISTENER: I've been told I'm a good one. I have often heard people proclaim, "It's so easy to talk to you!" Personally I think it's just my face. LOL! I look like I'm a good listener... but I'm really spinning some crazy daydream while they are yakking away.

LAISSEZ-FAIRE: Often used to describe my style of directing a show. I allow for a lot of experimentation within the rehearsal process and this often disturbs actors who are used to not being trusted and being told what to do. My only demand is that they think.

LATE: I always try not to be and usually succeed. This is challenging living in California where "Dude, sorry I flaked." is often considered a legitimate excuse.

LAURELS: If I rested on them... my life would stop. I'm only as good as the next thing I'm going to do.

LOVE: It's an action. One that involves the active ingredients of compassion, selflessness and giving. I remain a constant student of it.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters