Last night I hit the shower...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... to wash the grime of the day off me. I was fully expecting to go out after. But when I got into the shower the warm water gushing out lulled me into the need to hit the sack. So, I did.

Woke up early this morning and watered the lawn. Also decided that I will not be planting veges this season. It's just too late (for me) and I'm just not feeling it right now. Of course this may change in a day or two... we'll see. I could just get a wild hair and be a planting fool by next weekend.

I'm really in the mood for some Indian food today. Hmmm... gotta do something about that... and I think I will.

More later... perhaps.

EDIT:12:27 PM
I drove to my favorite Indian place today... but they were closed. Swung back around and went to the usual watering-hole and put in an order of chicken quesedillas. While waiting outside for the order I evesdropped on a conversation that 2 women in their 20's were having in the next table.

W1 : So, I think the rest of the day I'll get this paper done and then I'll have to watch Grey's Anatomy and cry.

W2: I need to meet the "girls" then go home and watch The Simpsons and cry.

W1: (giggling) You cry at The Simpsons?

W2: I'll cry at anything.

W1: Me too.

W2: That's one thing men will never get about us... we cry. We will cry at anything. I'll be watching a commercial and in 3 seconds I'll be blubbering.

W1: Dude, I cry at concerts... hard rock, head-banging concerts.

W2: I was driving over to pick you up today and I was crying... just because they were playing Frank Sinatra on the radio.

W1: (sigh)

W2: (sigh)

At this point my food arrived and I left thankful for the entertainment of sitting, waiting and listening.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters