It's All Da Count!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



dacount
The work week ends and the cusp of a weekend draws near. Time to count yet another into the inventory of riches in life. Posting early as I'll be out and about Arthopping this evening.

Da Count for me today is somewhat abstract as I have chosen to celebrate... opportunity. How often have I ignored or forgotten that it is a constant. Too often have I missed it due to the narrow focus of my selfish desire... choosing to believe instead that none existed. Yet it has and continues always to be there for the taking as one missed provides another.

Opportunities to learn. Opportunities to befriend. Opportunities to give. Opportunities for joy. Opportunities to love. Opportunities to create. Opportunities to thank. The list goes on and on. It is one of the few things that by taking... often provides the opening to give.

Yesterday I thought about all the opportunities that a single day holds and wondered about how many I squandered. Did I miss offering a compliment, some encouragement or a smile when I could have? Yet I also realize that there are some that were best missed... and that selecting our opportunities goes hand in hand with recognizing that they indeed do exist.

I have been fortunate by the ones I have taken and also learned from others I perhaps should have missed. Yet there is no denying that I have been and continue to be shaped by them all. I am glad that they continue to... I would not be here without them. So, I raise my glass and toast to life and the opportunities it richly affords us.

IN DA COUNT? LEAVE A COMMENT AND WE'LL SWING ON BY FOR YOU TO SHARE YOUR RICHES WITH US.

Still befuddled? Click the flashing logo above to be de-fuddled.

Have a great one and may you all fall victim to wide smiles.

EDIT: IN DA COUNT TODAY so far as of 3:45 PM PST.

lime

cosima
phain
kfarmer

katie
mg


julie

EDIT: Thanks to all who did da count and those who dropped by... hope it put a smile on your face to start the weekend off as it did mine. And hey... we'll still take latecomers!

Labels:


0 Responses to “It's All Da Count!”


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters