stepping on the brakes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The last 3 weeks has been non-stop work in front of the computer. A steep but rewarding learning curve. However, it has also involved too little physical activity, "easy food", and too many cigarettes. So, I'm changing things up before it gets to become an addictive routine. Get out a little more and start cooking again. I did (get out) last night but it was to the local watering-hole... and that doesn't count. Time to get healthy again.
_______________

There was a conversation that took place last night that made me consider this irony: heading up an organization that celebrates the freedom of expression... and having to choose one's words carefully (in the official and media circles) in order to advance its agenda.
_______________

There could be more later.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters