we went at it all morning...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... and all into the afternoon. At about 10 AM I took my kid-gloves off (after several cups and hopped up on the bean) and began banging hard... on the computer keyboard in a frenzied state.

What was... was expanded and contracted at least 4 times in the course of this hyped up state. And the entire time it was happening I was always completely convinced that I knew not of what I was doing... and that I'm a hack (and always been) but screw that and get it down. The tone shifted at least as many times. The idea was to say as much with as little dialog as possible. Trouble is I still have no idea what I'm saying with this piece.

Really, the end result will probably bomb on stage. I have totally thrown out any pre-development that I thought I once had. It is just emerging... I really won't know what will emerge until the end. A rancid turd or something that is actually consumable. So, that's where we are right now. I'm convinced it's going to suck big time. No, please don't even try to console me... this is actually the natural state of things in the zone. At least I know I have a third of the piece done. That's some consolation.

Even though the temptation lingers for me to continue deep into the night, I stopped at 5 PM. I'll pick it up tomorrow again.

Oh, and at 11 AM I discovered that I had been reaching for cigarettes without conscious though... so, I put them outside in an area relegated as the Gulag. That way at least if I was going to light up I would have to physically get up and go outside... snapping me totally out of the write zone.

I could use coffee company in the AM.

The selection for the WRITE-TRACK for today can be found HERE. (Hint: If you right-click and "save target/link as..." you'll be able to download it to your computer.)



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters