A Cyber Barbecue?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm thinking of organizing a cyber barbecue. (OK, I'll find any excuse to get together for drinks and food.) I will host the locals on this end and perhaps those across the pond can organize themselves in some way or another. I do have a webcam and can probably hook up something so that we could all see each other as we chomp on our burnt meat. (We could trade recipies for a couple of "common" dishes - just to pull it in a little tighter and make the experience even more virtual.) It could be a fun experience... at least a different one to be sure. Anybody interested?


7 Responses to “A Cyber Barbecue?”

  1. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Count me in.

  2. Blogger airplanejayne 

    me too, me two!

  3. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    mmmm...cyberweinees...

  4. Blogger Lelly 

    I'm game!...whats the time difference UK to California? Judging by recent weather conditions here it might be an indoor barbie...and as most of my friends seem to be veggie or vegan (unlike me)new ways to do tofu n' veg always appreciated!
    This is a nice marinade for tuna fillets that I tried recently: olive oil, lotsa lemon juice, garlic, anchovy fillets, lotsa fresh thyme, all whizzed up in the blender. Pour over your raw fillets and leave to swim about for at least an hour before pulling out and grilling whilst basting with the residual marinade. Would prob work just fine with salmon, chicken and steak too.

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    cool. lets see whoelse chimes in on this deal and we'll set a date and time.

  6. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Oh Yeah, time difference means we either hafta have an early Lunch BBQ or the Londoners a very late nighter.

  7. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I vote early lunch cyber-que. Then we make the Londoners pull an all-nighter staying up with us while we transition to dinner do-dah!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters