A short post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think this is such a cool idea. Strangely of late, I have been thinking about how most people live their lives defensively. But, I'll save that for a later discussion.

Perhaps our little blog pod could send in pics individually or collectively... something like this...

DO I HAVE PERMISSION TO SEND THIS? Posted by Picasa

Those in the pic... chime in and let me know!


I sent this one today Posted by Picasa


12 Responses to “A short post”

  1. Blogger airplanejayne 

    no problem!

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    thanks APJ!

  3. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Absolutely! Please do.

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Thanks, Jade.

  5. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    oh, i guess i'm the last one here. yes, it looks good. do it and be yarned...i have a pool. ha ha.

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Just so you know... it was sent off Thursday at 7 PM.

  7. Blogger Mustang 

    I am not in the picture and I am not afraid

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I too am not afraid, I'm afraid.

  9. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Mustang, Kien... I have pics of you that I could photoshop and you can send.

  10. Blogger airplanejayne 

    send them! they're not afraid!

    of course, the things you do with photoshop....hmmmm, maybe they should be afraid.

    :-)

  11. Blogger Mustang 

    Perhaps I shall be afraid, if photoshopping is like shopping over on Jayne's site???

  12. Blogger airplanejayne 

    Mustang -

    "going to the store" and "shopping" are two different things....

    unless you're Jag or SSM.

    of course, some people like to go to the store to do their shopping...and then there are those who like to shop while going to the store...


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters