Letting go


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Go on, litttle buddy. It's time to let you go. Some called you a meme. Some called you a game. You have served well. People have enjoyed you. Now go. Go out there and spark creativity like you have here. Move on. Bye... perhaps I'll see you around.


This one is done here and is on it's way. Those who played and shared with me... thank you. Your creativity brightened my days. Time to retire this one here. Those who pick it up... have fun.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters