Scary Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



UPDATE: I was thinking last night about my present situation. It's not bad but it is lacking somewhat in verve. I think part of this has to do with my lack of time to write. I have realized over the years that perfect writing situations are not arrived at but created. Still, everytime I set about setting up a "write" life intrudes. As a playwright the act of writing is about the only "pure moment" that one has with the work. Once completed the piece is turned over to a director, cast and designers for the collaborative process to begin. It is this process that is essential to breathing life into the work. Without this, the piece remains merely scribbles on the page. It is written to be played... not read. So, the moment that process begins the piece ceases to belong to the playwright. I do direct my own plays... at least the first time out. It is an essential part of my writing process. I have over the years developed an uncanny ability to "divorce" the playwright part of me from the director part of me. My cast is often amused when I make remarks in rehearsals like " Who wrote this piece of shit?" or "I hope the fucker who wrote this tripe appreciates us making his shit smell good."... and mean it. "Multiple personalities? " you may quip. Yup... more so when I'm writing. Friends who have walked in while I'm in the middle of a write... always leave a little afraid.

Stole this from Addict's blog. A few of my friends would contend that this quiz was being kind.

You Are a Little Scary

You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.
How Scary Are You?


Here's another that I found.

Your Hidden Talent

You have the power to persuade and influence others.
You're the type of person who can turn a whole room around.
The potential for great leadership is there, as long as you don't abuse it.
Always remember, you have a lot more power over people than you might think!
What's Your Hidden Talent?


2 Responses to “Scary Me”

  1. Blogger Maverick 

    Time to write - that's true. I always want to set aside a time to write, but wonder of all wonders that time never comes. I think you just have to write when you have a free minute. I need to learn that lesson, at least.

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Yup. But of late even my free minutes of late have been taken up.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters