No HNT... probably be back next week!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Work has overtaken my life at the moment. Thanks for stopping by... I'm hoping I can get one in for next week (Fingers B is itching too!). In the meantime... check the post below this and see if you want to play... there may be a prize involved.


15 Responses to “No HNT... probably be back next week!”

  1. Blogger *Monica 

    hehe, I skipped last week, so all is well.

  2. Blogger Jaxe 

    happy HNT Lecram, hope work is going well and not a cluster ;-)

  3. Blogger Lee Ann 

    Happy HNT! Can't wait 'til next week!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Roll on Next week

    Happy HNT

  5. Blogger cmhl 

    I will look forward to next week's entry--- yours are always so creative..

  6. Blogger Jillian 

    Can't wait!!

    Happy HNT!!

  7. Blogger Tammy 

    wiaBummer.

    Happy HNT!

  8. Blogger S 

    Oh man, no HNT again? Looking forward to your next work of art! Happy HNT!

  9. Blogger Mara 

    Don't work too hard darlin. Happy HNT anyway! ::smooches:: Mara

  10. Blogger Heather 

    Awww! Sounds like you need to slow down a bit ;)

    Hope to see one next week!

  11. Blogger Lelly 

    Hi Cuz, thanks for your sweet comment on my HNT! Gonna try and do the flip pick and riff thing...but I'll probably be too late for the prize! :-(

  12. Blogger Maverick 

    Came by to see your HNT, but I understand busy. I'm still working on the Pick flip an riff, I will play along though!

    Spitting in a Wishing Well

  13. Blogger The Funky Bee 

    I feel ya lecram...busy is the word of the month. Happy HNT anyway!

  14. Blogger Stephanie 

    I so miss the pictures but am glad to see you lurking about!! Cheers to you & Happy HNT!!

  15. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for the visit, anyway.
    It's good to come up for a breath once in a while. :-)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters