Looking back and stepping forward


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's the dance of life, isn't it? This time next week we enter into a New Year... new beginings... new hopes... new opportunities... and new lessons to learn.

I just don't do resolutions. Instead I do a review at year's end about what I have learned. It helps remind me how far I have come and if I have applied what I have learned from the year before. Some things I've had to relearn... some are brand new... and some have been sharpened even more.

So, that's what you get to look forward to this week. Impressions, perceptions, lessons learned and perhaps even some of my favorite postings from this blog as well.


8 Responses to “Looking back and stepping forward”

  1. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    we're going to be subjected to a "best of"?
    you've only been on for one season.

  2. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    half if you don't count sweeps week.

  3. Blogger Dragion 

    Merry Christmas, Lecram. Hoping the season is interesting and full of libation(sp). PS My pic still isn't in my profile.
    Hugs
    Dragion

  4. Blogger MamaKBear 

    In my case I also get to look forward to the task of organizing a birthday party for my little girl, who turns 3 on New Year's Eve. (She's gonna have some cool bday parties when she gets older!) Gonna have it in the afternoon, then that night hopefully have some friends over and have a party of our own.

    Have a great New Year! :)

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    ssm - have another mamosa, why don't you?

    dragion - check out the comment I left for you. Hope yours was good too!

    mamakbear - I have some friends who share the same birthday... yup, they lucked out!

  6. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    Happy New Year and happy new essperiments (as a good friend of mine calls them). I plan to open doors and windows on NY's Eve and hopefully keep some open in my mind :o) Cheers!

  7. Blogger KFarmer 

    It is the dance-always for me. Some lessons I learn, re-learn only to forget in a moment of peace.

  8. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Rose-Colored Beer Goggles - Hey, we'll have our doors and windows open at the same time!!! :)

    kfarmer - sometimes we tap-dance... sometimes we waltz. :)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters