I could bore you with the details...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... but here are three articles from a local entertainment/arts/culture rag, Get Out! (HNT is featured in one and there is a picture of me in another.)

ARTICLE 1

ARTICLE 2

ARTICLE 3

With all the massive prep and the sheer panic of getting the show up... you may not see me till Monday. Have a great weekend!


9 Responses to “I could bore you with the details...”

  1. Blogger Zonthar 

    I love every mention of the "Rouge" festival. Doesn't ANYONE proofread anymore? But my favorite is that one of the top picks for the Rogue is "Black Jones"! Blake's funkier brother, maybe?

  2. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    Great coverage and interview! Hugs and support in these upcoming days of preparation! How exciting :o) I'm gonna get set up for the HNT@Rogue. Cheers!!!

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Great writeups..and that is a funny pic of you..love it :)

    Hope your play is close to final edit and may you have a great, prosperous weekend dear man!

  4. Blogger Chickie 

    Neat articles and the photo of you was quite creative!

  5. Blogger lime 

    very cool! thanks for those links

  6. Blogger patrickteoh 

    Hey Marcel. Congratulations on The Rogue 2006. Sounds like it's going great. Wish I was there.
    Please visit our play blogsite www.thehomecomingdiaries.blogspot.com

  7. Blogger lecram sinun 

    zonthar - we'll always be the rouge at heart. LOL!

    Rose-Colored Beer Goggles - looking forward to your submission! :)

    dusty - I stayed up till 3 last night... and theres still more work at hand.

    lime -= glad you enjoyed them.

    thereminman - how is the Black Bro?

    patrick - Thanks... it's just the panic before it all hits.

  8. Blogger BTExpress 

    I can't be in California for this this year, but I wish I could. It sounds like so much fun. I'm looking forward to people's reaction to our HNT posts.

  9. Blogger KFarmer 

    Loved the articles and your picture. "Sigh" I wish I could be there- it sounds like so much fun.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters