My HNT @ the Rogue Preview!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We are about a week away from the Rogue opening and featuring HNT as a "Cyber Gallery" exhibit.

For those of you who want to get in... check out details at the HNT @ the Rogue blogsite. Remember, ONLY THOSE ON THAT BLOGROLL will be featured!

For those of you who are planning on making it to the Rogue... hotel info can also be found at the HNT @ the Rogue blogsite. A little inside track... if you are booking at the Best Western village Inn... mention the Rogue and ask for the Corporate Rates ::wink:: BTW if you are planning on turning up... email me and I will give you my cell so that we can arrange for a munch and slurp when you're here. It will be great to meet you! :)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to put together something new for the rogue... I may just post links to a few of my favorite ones. Following is an example:

Click the titles below the pictures to see the HNT submission.


MY AUDREY HNT

SHADOW HNT

Happy HNT all! Thanks again to the Mighty Os for coming up with this and keeping it going. To find out why I'm half nekkid.... click nifty button in the sidebar.

Labels:


37 Responses to “My HNT @ the Rogue Preview!”

  1. Blogger Tammy 

    wow...I actually get to be a first commenter on an HNT.

    Love the shadow...looks like a mummy with eyes.

    My HNT will be up in awhile.

    Happy HNT!!

  2. Blogger SignGurl 

    You have the most beatiful skin tone. I also like the shadow with glasses picture.

    Happy HNT!

  3. Blogger Sunny Delight 

    i do love your skin tone, and the shadow photo. HHNT!

  4. Blogger Shauna 

    Still laughing at the sunglasses...

  5. Blogger Leesa 

    So how do I get into Rogue?? Happy HNT!

  6. Blogger S 

    Oh I bet you are so excited for the Rogue thing...not sure if i'll ever get round to it but......Happy HNT Lecram!:X

  7. Blogger AndyT13 

    Cool Hands Luke! HHNT! I hope my HNT for today makes the show!

  8. Blogger Lee Ann 

    Very nice pictures! Happy HNT!

  9. Blogger lime 

    i have loved all your HNTs. thanks for highlighting these two. they both made me giggle like crazy. love it. happy HNT!

  10. Blogger Logophile 

    Very good HNT reviews... love 'em!
    Happy HNT!

  11. Blogger BTExpress 

    These are two of your best. Happy HNT

  12. Blogger Darkneuro 

    Great pics, hon. OOh. I signed up with Paul for HNT @ The Rogue :D yay! HHNT!!!

  13. Blogger DaMasta 

    Very creative with the sun glasses!

    Great photos!

    Happy HNT!

  14. Blogger Robin 

    I'd love nothing MORE than to be there... but alas, I'll just be there in spirit!

    BTW -- the shadow HNT is one of my favorites!

  15. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice hands b ut they are getting a little fresh arent they? I hope they at least bought you a drink first! LOL And the glasses are priceless. HHNT my friend.
    TG

  16. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Man, I really wish I could be there! Great pics!

    Happy HNT! :)

  17. Blogger Wenchy 

    The shadow man is really fun.

  18. Blogger Christa 

    A nice pair of hands ;)

    Happy HNT!

  19. Anonymous Anonymous 

    nice hands!

    HHNT!

  20. Blogger aughra 

    I'm excited about this. And I love your entries....

  21. Blogger b o o 

    the shadow with shades is way cool. HHNT :)

  22. Blogger Tammy 

    I love the shadow!

    Happy HNT!

  23. Blogger Unknown 

    Trippy HNT and the stories that go along w/them are good too.

    Happy HNT marcel..hope your not stressing too badly.

  24. Blogger Grandma Lola 

    Very cool shadow pic. Happy HNT!

  25. Blogger Melissa 

    Very creative!!
    Everyone needs a strong right hand,
    and the shadow pics made me laugh!

  26. Blogger Jericho 

    your hands hold so much character, and the shadow is simply cool! HHNT :)

  27. Blogger Scarlet Traces 

    those shadow pictures are really really cool, such a fab idea :)

  28. Blogger Hoochie Mama 

    Very cool!

    I wish I could go! It's going to be sooooo cool!

    Happy HNT!

  29. Anonymous Anonymous 

    heh heh great shadow photo and the glasses add to the effect.
    Looks kinda like the Blue Man Group only gray and on the sidewalk.LOL
    Happy HNT
    tc

  30. Blogger Tess 

    Love the shadow. Very cool.

    Happy HNT!

  31. Blogger Barbara 

    HHNT..BTW..i loved your Answering Machine play..LOVED IT! Great stuff.

  32. Blogger Moosekahl 

    Only a week away! Damn, I keep saying I need to contribute, I need to get my butt in gear.

  33. Blogger Mark Leslie 

    I love the shadow HNT! Very cool. Rogue is only a week away? Wow, sneaks up, doesn't it?

  34. Anonymous Anonymous 

    always so fantastic. lovies!

  35. Anonymous Anonymous 

    uhuh uhuh and uhuh! Yea yea and yea! Happy Happy HNT!

  36. Blogger OLY 

    I wanna play too!! Ill have one ready for you!

    Happy HNT!!

  37. Blogger .- 

    oh i love the shadow


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters