Happy V Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And more importantly it's my friend Kien's birthday! Go over and wish him "Selamat Hari Jadi"!


kienlim.com clr blk bg

If you want to read a post halfway related to the day click here. If you want to check out the new Rogue site click here.

EDIT: ** If you live in the Fresno Area - There is a "work day and potluck" this Saturday, March 18th between 10 AM & 2ish at Ashtree Studio, 1035 N. Fulton. Always a fun time! Whar follows is from our PR department.

The Rogue Festival is coming -- faster than you think. The fifth
annual Rogue Festival is just around the corner, opening on March 2
-- the next Art Hop -- and continuing through March 12.

This year's Rogue is bigger than ever: nine days of over 200
performances from over 70 companies in 15 different venues.

To make this exciting community event happen, the Rogue needs your help.

The Rogue needs volunteers, lots of 'em -- to take the incredibly
reasonable ticket fees (no show over $7!), to gently direct our
esteemed patrons to their seats, and to generally make the Rogue
experience a pleasant one.

Every year our fantastic volunteers are the key ingredient to making
the Rogue Festival a success.

If you've volunteered for the Rogue before, we need you again. If
you've never volunteered before, we want you. And don't forget to
volunteer your friends as well.

Volunteering for the Rogue is a great way to see shows, help your
community and get a stylish Rogue 2006 T-shirt for free. Plus, we
throw lots of parties.

Interested in volunteering for the Rogue? Send an email with your
contact information and the subject line "I want to be a Rogue" to
roguevolunteer@roguefestival.com.

A COUPLE OF NEW ROGUE BANNERS


shobnr
plabnr


11 Responses to “Happy V Day”

  1. Blogger lime 

    happy valentine's day, lecram!

  2. Blogger Zonthar 

    Rather than making a link to "hooking up and useless", wouldn't it have been easier to say, "scroll down about three inches"? Just trying to save you some work, buddy.

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Happy V day? As in Victory?

    just jerking your chain..I know what day it is..Kien's b-day :P

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    lime - :) Loved your story.

    sol - you have a good one too!

    zonthar - it follows the logic of "if I can't find the remote... I can't change the channels."

    dusty - After my post on "hooking up" it could very well be Happy Vomit Day. LOL! BTW as long as I've known him (and it's been a lifetime)... that boy lives up to the day he was born into. :)

  5. Blogger Deadly Female 

    Happy Valentines day xx

  6. Blogger Unknown 

    I really liked his blog marcel..there was one picture in particular that just affected me as no other has in a long time. I went to bed thinking of it and woke up this morning thinking of it...I have to shake it or my day is going to be a sad affair.

    LOL @ Vomit day.thank god its over marcel..now onward and upward..hmm..if I can get done working early enough I might have to come up to Fresno and help out Saturday.

  7. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry, a day late, I know. :)

  8. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I hate VD.
    err -- that's V.D. - valentines day, although I like'd your "vomit day" idea!

  9. Blogger airplanejayne 

    --course (plug, plug) according to a test on my blog, I am not able to vomit.....

    hmmmm, perhaps it's a good thing I don't drink too much....

    :)

  10. Blogger lecram sinun 

    DF - Hope you had a good one!

    dusty - it would be great to meet you!

    MamaKBear - good wishes are good anytime! :)

    apj- VD sucks! LOL!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    word, VD does suck. ::grin:: too bad its so much fun to get. btw, the site look awesome.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters