I've been up since 4


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... this morning...doing a live TV remote for the fest. I'll update in the morning with more pictures. Here are a couple to hold you over.

The first is Lecram, Solitaire and Monkey at HNT @ the Rogue.

The one below is me moments before going "live" for the local CBS affiliate


10 Responses to “I've been up since 4”

  1. Blogger KFarmer 

    wow, I mean WOW. Cant wait to see the other pictures :)

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    my, aren't you the one w/the cheshire cat grin. I hope it was a success, your opening night:) and that you finally got some sleep.

  3. Blogger Lelly 

    GOOD LUCK with it all Cuz...wish I could be there...AND join in with the HNT installation...but I'm still not sure how, despite reading all the instructions!

  4. Blogger lime 

    excellent. it must feel good to have it all underway after so much preparation.

  5. Blogger Mellissa 

    OHHH!! So good to see you guys. Love the shirts!!!

    Look at our cute Monkey and baby Trout ;-)

    I am soooo proud of what you made LeCram!

    M

  6. Blogger The Village Idiot 

    looks like good times! while is it here and work....good thing the view from here is killer....

    Have a great weekend!

  7. Blogger airplanejayne 

    great pic of you and whatshisname....

    :)

  8. Blogger S 

    Marcel...did you know I finally just figured it out that your bname is marcel and not lecram?

    ANyway, hope the Rogue went well!
    Can't wait to hear more about it!
    Congratulations!

  9. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    the guy who's about to interview you...isn't he the one who got caught with teenage girls?

  10. Blogger Tish 

    I really like the bottom picture of you! Nice!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters