Pics from Saturday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HERE!

EDIT: O.K., it's been a while since I've blogged... apart from posting updates, etc. Thanks to all of you for coming by with kudos and congrats. Tomorrow the Rogue once again kicks off for it's final run for this year. What's sucky is that we are expecting some "weather" at the end of the week.

The HNT @ the Rogue exhibit kicks back up at 7 PM Pacific time on Thursday... and goes frpm 5 - 9 PM on Friday. We will attempt to coax visitors to comment and chat with you who are participating... however, if you do not get that many comments... please know that your work is still being viewed and appreciated by a still-not-hep-to-blogs audience. For many of them this is their first exposure to something like this.

MORE PICS FROM SAT. & SUN...

HERE!

Oh, and tonight I did a shameful plug on www.fresnofamous.com


10 Responses to “Pics from Saturday”

  1. Blogger KFarmer 

    just wonderful... hope you are having fun.

  2. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    pics are awesome. should i bring the camcorder for any reason?

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Lecram- I'm not on the blog roll at the Rogue? What happened? HELP! I emailed Paul and he said everything was cool...and now no one will see my GORGEOUS new blog (again thanks to My Own Young Hotter Steve McQueen husband), Lecram, my darling, my Elvis, I need your help!

  4. Blogger lime 

    giggling at the 'stillnot hep to blogs' comment. whether i am viewed or not i just hope all your efforst are coming together for the whole festival and that you are delighted with results.

  5. Blogger BTExpress 

    I just think it's cool that "civilians" are viewing our HNT blogs. I think so many of the HNT pics truely are a work of art and deserved to shared with everyone.

  6. Blogger Tish 

    Hello, Lecram! I hope that all is going well for you! Congrats on doing such a great job with the Rogue! :)

  7. Blogger .- 

    envious - glad i can see pics here. and FYI - I LIVE for weather.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Take care of business Marcel. We'll be here when you get back. Break a leg and see you tomorrow night on the web cam. HHNT
    TG

  9. Blogger BlackGirl 

    wish i was there!

  10. Blogger Lee Ann 

    You have some great pictures...I wish I could be there! Have fun.
    Happy HNT!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters