My show made the Bee's Top 5?!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You can read all about it from today's papers here!

Here is a multimedia clip from the Beehive.

And of course... even more photos from Wednesday's shows.

And tonight at 7 PST we kick up HNT @ the Rogue again!


4 Responses to “My show made the Bee's Top 5?!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    YAY! ah man, i'm so proud of ya!

  2. Blogger Zonthar 

    Okay, coupla things-

    First, sorry I'm gonna miss the last couple shows, man- and the party! Break a leg! The right one, preferably, not the really hot one.

    Second, tell Kien I'll get him that recording sometime before he leaves.

    Third, my GOD I look fat in that photo of me and, um... is it Glow? It looks like someone overinflated my face. Damn middle-age spread.....

  3. Blogger Deadly Female 

    I love that pic!

  4. Blogger Tish 

    *LOL* That pic is awesome!!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters