A few more details...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This time from the city paper The Fresno Bee that gave us front page in the "Spotlight" section.

Article 1

Article 2

Now back to the prep and panic.


12 Responses to “A few more details...”

  1. Blogger Zonthar 

    "What started as a wobbly little head-scratcher of a festival" I like that! Bafflement mission accomplished as usual!!

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Befuddlement rules!

  3. Blogger Dragion 

    Hi Lecram
    Karen here in Brazil, this computer wont let me update the blog so I~m writing from a little beach called Juaquina beach in Brazil by Florianopolis, should be home this next Sunday or so. Having a amazing time. Talk to you when I get back.
    hugs
    Karen

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey lecram, please email me your mobile phone number! Cheers!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Gonna take the 5pm from SF and be with ya at 9:55pm ....is za ok?

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    on the 28th that is.....

  7. Blogger Unknown 

    I wish I lived in Fresno..sigh..but two hours away ain't bad.

    Good to see the local rag is supporting the Festival so well Marcel.

    I can't come up each day, so which day would be the best in your humble opinion dear man?

  8. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Dragion - Sounds like you're having a great time!

    kien - cya tomorrow!

    dusty - Weekends are good... especially the 2 Saturdays.

    the mrs - Thanks... it's rolling along with a few bumps in the road. :)

  9. Blogger KFarmer 

    Enjoyed the articles very much- Sounds like its all coming together like peanut butter & jelly- my favorite :)

    I know you are busy but if you want to stop by and see me today, I will be there.

  10. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    so is that the "official" poster? looks great!

  11. Blogger airplanejayne 

    GREAT PRESS!!!!

  12. Blogger S 

    That's so cool! I feel like such a putz for not getting my HNT Rogue thing together.....but, cant wait to hear how it turns out!

    Happy HNT, Lecram!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters