My HNT @ the Rogue submission


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Still rehearsing my show but... here are my submissions for the first week of the festival... for tomorrow!

ROGUE THANG!

Thanks Os... for the mega plug!

Happy HNT to all of you!

Now back to rehearsals that Zonthar is directing! Ouch! Beat me some more!

And if you are turning up for the rogue... email me and I'll give you my cell.

Labels:


8 Responses to “My HNT @ the Rogue submission”

  1. Blogger lime 

    happy roguing! brought back memories. the first one i ever saw was the noir HNT! fun to see them again. happy HNT!

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    Your such a trip Marcel..and your writing is icing on a delicious cake:)

    Happy HNT..see ya saturday..I gotta get your cell so I can hook up w/you.

  3. Blogger Mellissa 

    Have I told you how proud I am to know you?

    Have I?

    Well, I AM.

    Love,
    Mel

  4. Blogger Mark Leslie 

    Very cool Rogue trip down HNT memory lane. Some very memorable posts there, nicely collected! Happy HNT!

  5. Blogger KFarmer 

    smiles- :)

  6. Blogger S 

    Have a great time at the Rogue tonight, Marcel. I feel like such a flake for not coming, i'm jsut 4-5 hours away..but, god, do I hate Fresno! Sorry!
    LOL I cant wait to hear how it went! Happy HNT and ROgueing!

  7. Blogger Jericho 

    have a wonderful time! i think your hnt's are very creative, extremely artistic ~envious, i am~ HHNT :)

  8. Blogger Debi 

    *copying pics for my stalker album* haha! You're amazing :)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters