Proclamation...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



was bestowed by the Fresno City Council... click here to see it!

Pictures will follow later in the day.





None of the pics of me turned out... actually they looked like crap so... this is what you get for now.


9 Responses to “Proclamation...”

  1. Blogger Debi 

    I'm so excited lecram :) I finally finished my hnt blog and i've missed talking to you but I know you've been as busy as myself. Take care and viva la Rougue!:)

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    finally some pics? cool :)

    Fresno is so far ahead of Bakersfield..congrats on the proclamation.

  3. Blogger KaMotion 

    Wow. Very nicely written and presented proclamation. It's nice to see that all of the hard work has been noticed.

    I especially like that the volunteer core was recognized in the proclamation.

  4. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    wow. they spelled it right this time.

  5. Blogger lime 

    that is VERY cool! it must be so gratifying to have your efforst validated like that!

  6. Blogger KFarmer 

    I am impressed but not surprised- cream usually rises to the top. What an honor.

  7. Blogger Dragion 

    Very f**king cool, I didn~t even know they did that. Gave me goosebumps even in 29 C weather with 80% humidity. You deserve it, I~m so proud of you for starting this monster brain~child.
    Karen

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i think that this and the coverage in 'no BEE makes you and your Rogues official badasses! here's to a job well done.

  9. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    It's here! It's here! Are you excited? Make sure to take it all in and enjoy it alllll!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters