I'll attempt an...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... HNT post tonight. But only if I get my taxes done. Then on Thursday night I'll post PART 3 of "Lies... ".

More later... perhaps.

6:52 PM: It's later... sooo...

Best Leg Forward HNT in sepia
Not the sexiest of of HNT pics but ya can't have sexy (or the epic) every week. I was over at the Full Circle Brewing earlier. After tipping a few, my friends Fingers B and Gitch decided to help me out with this pic.

Actually the shot came out better than I expected. There's something strangely whimsical about the fact that we all wore white socks.

Anyway, Cheers and Happy HNT!
(to find out more about this HNT madness click on the lovely lady in the sidebar)

And don't forget to come back on Friday for the special Lecram's Blog Theatre presentation of "Lies My Father Told Me - PART 3" (Click to catch up with the intro, Part 1 and Part 2.)


49 Responses to “I'll attempt an...”

  1. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Maybe you could get HN with the tax lady! I could draw a map...
    :)

  2. Blogger lime 

    i love the shot. it is whimsical and quirky and fun. happy HNT!

  3. Blogger k o w 

    Very well done.

  4. Blogger Lee Ann 

    Fabulous shot! Oh I cannot wait to see part 3.
    Happy HNT!

  5. Blogger S 

    I love that shot, the fact that you have the white socks, and that it's sepia, and that you look like a bunch of punks just hanging around some street corner! LOL

    Happy HNT Marcel!

  6. Blogger Mark Leslie 

    Taxes? Ugh. Say, if I roll up my pant leg, can I join in? (Just looking to avoid all that paperwork)

    Happy HNT!

  7. Blogger .- 

    OH I LOVE IT
    I almost didn't post - looking for my refund deposit - but whew ....

  8. Blogger Phain 

    Dark shoes, white socks, 100% men - love it! *~*Happy HNT*~*

    And the "faces" post below - can hardly even put into words, but it definately gave me pause...

  9. Blogger Sassy 

    I freakin' love it! Happy HNT!

  10. Blogger SmileDragon 

    I love that shot! The idea, the colors! Great!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Cute legs. : )

  12. Blogger Mia 

    I concur with AAG - VERY cute legs. =)

  13. Blogger Aisha T. 

    I think ya got it! A great HNT. Checking out your past HNT's on your other blog :-)

  14. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Whoa! Steady on there boys!

  15. Blogger The Lily 

    Um... Nice shoes? :D Nice shot, kinda looks like it hails from the 50s.

    HHNT!

  16. Blogger Blondage 

    I luuuuuuuv the sepia.

    Very cool pic.

    HHNT!

  17. Blogger Stephanie 

    Wow!! That is such a fun and cool pic. You should frame it!! Happy HNT!!

  18. Blogger The Melody Censor 

    Love the white socks! Great shot...so fun.
    Happy HNT

  19. Blogger airplanejayne 

    jade: tax lady has not even been QN, let alone HN in so long, that I am beginning to doubt whether a map would help....

    perhaps I need to hire a driver, or rider, or something....

  20. Blogger Michelle 

    Oh wow..I love that picture!!!! Very cool!

    HHNT :)

  21. Blogger airplanejayne 

    sorry lecram -- I couldn't let that go unanswered....

    okay, I'll make up for it: oh, baby,baby. those white socked legs are so hot. great shoes to. I especially like the legs on the left -- Gitch's, eh?


    that figures...

    Happy HNT - glad you're getting a refund.

  22. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i love me some knees!

  23. Blogger Margaret 

    i love this pic...so cool...

    peace...

  24. Blogger Blondie... 

    Very fun and cool pic! Can't beat guy legs.

    Happy HNT!

  25. Blogger Joel 

    Love legs! HHNT

  26. Blogger Suze 

    That reminds me of naughty school days. Happy HNT ;)

  27. Blogger Jessica 

    Men showing off a little leg for a change!! Happy HNT!!!

  28. Blogger The Persian 

    cool shot
    Happy HNT!

  29. Blogger Lelly 

    I am loving this pic Cuz! It has a sense of nostalgia about it, for some reason...a kind of 80's vibe...dunno why I think that tho! HHNT!

  30. Blogger Lelly 

    I am loving this pic Cuz! It has a sense of nostalgia about it, for some reason...a kind of 80's vibe...dunno why I think that tho! HHNT!

  31. Blogger Ryan 

    nice legs. Happy HNT

  32. Blogger Jillian 

    I love this shot!
    Happy HNT!

  33. Blogger Shay 

    It looks historic with the sepia tones and all. ^_^

  34. Blogger The Village Idiot 

    nice shoes ..wanna....have a beer or two?

    HHNT

  35. Blogger SignGurl 

    I love it. It is reminiscent of the 50s.

  36. Blogger Rebecca 

    Hot Legs :D I'm thinkin' all Rod Stewart like now...

    Although must admit, I was hoping for naked with a well placed (or not) pencil ;)

  37. Blogger Scarlet Traces 

    i love this, it really made me smile :)
    happy hnt!

  38. Blogger NWJR 

    Yay for legs!

    Happy HNT...

  39. Blogger 212degreedesigns 

    ye ole tax man bullying you my friend?

    lol HHNT

  40. Blogger Leesa 

    I like!! Happy HNT!

  41. Blogger Melissa 

    I love this photograph!!
    Very artistic.. I love the white socks, and the fact that you're all wearing dark shoes as well!
    So well done in sepia. It makes the cracks in the sidewalk and white on the brick wall look highlighted.. very kewl. Something you'd miss if it was a color pic.

    Anyway, I babble yet again.

    Happy HNT!

  42. Blogger Deadly Female 

    Cute white socks!!

  43. Blogger KFarmer 

    I think this is going to be one of my favorites- great job (as usual... :)

  44. Blogger Sunny Delight 

    great shot, fun stuff, which makes life so grand! HHNT

  45. Blogger E 

    Love the Sepia. Great "old fashioned" shot. HHNT!

  46. Blogger Barbara 

    I love sephia. Great photo....

    HHNT!!!!

  47. Blogger Lysa 

    Super Cool. I love it! Happy HNT!

  48. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Hmmmm.... I know 4 of these calves, but whose is the 5th? Damn incognito blogger names! It took me 6 months to figure out who Zonthar was!

  49. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Cheers Lecram. It's funny ... your post I mean ... In a former life I was known as Tommy Fingers. I still use Fingers as a screen name sometimes. Oh the coincidences we run into in the blogosphere. LOL HHNT man. Thanks for coming by.
    TG
    PS will be working my way through "Lies" this weekend. Glad to see you posted it and am really looking forward to it.
    tg


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters