In the morning...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm off to a meeting for the local Arts Coalition. I suspect there'll be some bragging that will be done over the Festival numbers.

Apart from coffee today I did go pay ye ole property tax. So that put quite the dent in the checking account. Good thing I'm getting a refund from the Federalis. I'll probably squirrel most of it away in savings... though some of it will be spent on myself. Haven't quite figured on what quite yet. I'm sure it will be on something completely useless and unneccessary.

More later... perhaps...


10 Responses to “In the morning...”

  1. Blogger Zonthar 

    We have a local arts coalition? :) Yeah yeah, I know, I keep getting their damn emails.

  2. Blogger KFarmer 

    And you have every reason to brag-sounds like it was a BIG success. Have fun with your "re-fun"...

  3. Blogger lime 

    ack, i have to go pay my property taxes this week too. also got a refund, hence the new computer. woohoo!

  4. Blogger The Village Idiot 

    I am currently going to echo Lime's Sentiment.

    Malayasian Monday!

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    Is it a political tongue wag your Arts Council? I hope not..

    As for your spending money on useless things..go for it! You can't take it with ya,might as well spend it here and now :P

    Cheers!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If it's for you it's never useless and unneccessary ... It's must have equipment. LOL Brag away friend ... you earned the right. Later.
    TG

  7. Blogger Ryan 

    i love art work just wanted 2 say hi.

  8. Blogger Lelly 

    Hi CUz...loved 'Lies My Father TOld Me Part 3'! (and the cute pic of the dawggy lying on his back..awww!)

  9. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Zonthar - yeah, we do.

    KFarmer - I will relish it! :)

    lime - property taxes... oy!

    RoxiMoon - so do I.

    The Village Idiot - it could happen.

    dusty - no wagging of tongues... just a smirk.

    Tommy Gunn - of course it's all neccessary! LOL!

    Ryan - welcome.

    Lelly - the final section will be posted this Friday! :)

    the_mrs - sorry about that.

  10. Blogger Stephanie 

    Taxes...grumble, grumble.

    I was so hoping to get a new livingroom set. Sigh....


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters