so, I missed...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... the big meeting yesterday. LOL! Woke at 8 and made the executive decision that I wasn't done with my warm cozy bed. Besides, my friend Jag was going to be at the meeting to brag on behalf of the Rogue. I finally rolled out of bed at 9:30 or so. Called Jag to meet me at the coffeeshop. He breezed in at around 10:30 and was beaming about the stellar response at the meeting. Since it was also his birthday... I had promised to take him out on a bender. We picked up JJ and proceeded to our usual watering-hole, Livingstone's, and by 11:30 AM pounded our first drink.
A couple of hours later we decided to move operations to the patio of Veni Vidi Vici's and continued our quest. Lots of talk, laughing and fellowship was had by all. Let's just say that copious amounts were consumed and I rolled back to the homested by 7:30 PM.

Ahhh... Spring Break... ya gotta love it!



Anyway, did anyone watch this latest version of The 10 Commandments? I did. (Been in an epic sort of mood anyway.) It really wasn't bad. I kind of liked this version of a pissed off, surley, I don't understand why God chose me, Moses. Now the Ramses in this one was no Yul Brynner... but who is?

"Moses, Moses, Moses..."


4 Responses to “so, I missed...”

  1. Blogger KFarmer 

    Food, friends, fun, and drink... what more could a body ask for? Not a damn thing- Let the good times roll!

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    So glad you are enjoying your week off :)

    I work and I sleep..occasionally finding time to blog..thats it for moi..no tv :(

  3. Blogger Stephanie 

    Sounds like a good time!

    I actually wanted to watch this version of the 10 Comandments but alas life got in the way and I missed it.

    Glad you enjoyed.

  4. Blogger Lolly 

    Okay, I found your face. And a bit more, I think. You're a wild one!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters