apart from a couple of errands...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... it's going to be all Rogue all the time today. Didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to on the website yesterday... but we got a lot done with the lighting at the Starline. One more work-afternoon next week and there will be more lighting options at the club.

I don't want to jinx things by mentioning too much... but there may be another option for me to earn a living from home coming up soon. I'll keep you posted when things are a little more firm. BTW all this transpired yesterday at happy hour (see what I mean about forward action and forward motion?)... and the guy bought me a drink as well.

more later...

UPDATE: 1:50 PM
So, I was gearing up to work on the website when someone from HR at my former employment called to say that my pension check was ready for pick-up. I was out of here like a baseball hit by the slugger! Got it and went directly to the bank for deposit. It's the cushion that will take me all the way to the end of the year... and perhaps early next year. This gives me a little more breathing room to find the next stream of income.

And guess what? It's Happy Hour again today. It's business though... yeah, that's what it is... business.

UPDATE: 4:00 PM
Yeah, I'm trying another chat thingy here.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters