sunday driving on a friday night


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was going to see "the Scottish play" in the park last night but circumstance changed my direction. I was going to see my friends in the production and also drop off some printed material for some other performer friends who were doing the pre-show. Well, I did drop off the printed material.. didn't get to see the show.

An hour before I was due to leave, my mother had requested a "drive". It is a request she makes every so often and with this one I thought it was also a great opportunity to drive her around the park. It turned out to be quite the adventure though as an accident during the Friday rush traffic sent everything to a crawl... thus overheating the truck. So, this half an hour drive took just over an hour an a half. But she did get her drive around the park.

Then later... as I'm blogging/chatting... a transformer blew plunging 5 blocks including mine into darkness. So, I made the executive decision to go out to the Tower District for a drink and some Thai food.

Oh, if there are any performers out there... click the graphic. And those of you who are interested in being part of the audience... seriously consider a trip out in March. It would be a fun wild way to have a gathering of bloggers. Really, it would.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters