First day of freedom in 7 years


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday was that day. I did almost nothing. It felt strange but good. Its been a while since I've had any span of time to even compose a thought. Thats a luxury that I will savor and use as I know that this period will be fleeting. For the moment I fully intend to bask in it.


4 Responses to “First day of freedom in 7 years”

  1. Blogger airplanejayne 

    -because you have free time, and I hate to see you not occupied...
    please explain to me in english, as opposed to computerish, how to do those "links-within-text" that just look like one word, not an address.
    please :(
    I keep trying to make sense of instructions, but they are not instructing.

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Jayne, here is the link to the topic on Basic HTML code
    http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=752&topic=22

    copy and paste in the address bar

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    The answer I posted above is to put links in the "comment" box.

    This next one is for posting.

    http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=62&topic=17

  4. Blogger airplanejayne 

    Thank you, teacher, thank you.
    I've gone back and edited some of my stuff to now include links to me.
    that kinda sounds narcisistic, huh? don't mean it too.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters