And the winning number is...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Didn't really have anything to say today. Found this numerology thing at Lilith's blog... so, I punched some numbers in and...

You entered: 1/4/1959

Your date of conception was on or about 13 April 1958 which was a Sunday.

You were born on a Sunday
under the astrological sign Capricorn.
Your Life path number is 11.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2436572.5.
The golden number for 1959 is 3.
The epact number for 1959 is 21.
The year 1959 was not a leap year.

As of 11/20/2005 1:20:10 PM EST
You are 46 years old.
You are 562 months old.
You are 2,446 weeks old.
You are 17,122 days old.
You are 410,941 hours old.
You are 24,656,480 minutes old.
You are 1,479,388,810 seconds old.
You are 6.7013698630137 dog years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

There are 45 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 47 candles

Those 47 candles produce 47 BTUs,
or 11,844 calories of heat (that's only 11.8440 food Calories!) .
You can boil 5.37 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1959 there were approximately 4.0 million births in the US.
In 1959 the US population was approximately 150,697,361 people, 50.7 persons per square mile.
In 1959 in the US there were approximately 1,667,231 marriages (11.1%) and 385,144 divorces (2.6%)
In 1959 in the US there were approximately 1,452,000 deaths (9.6 per 1000)


Your birthstone is Garnet
The Mystical properties of Garnet

Garnet is used as a power stone
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)
Emerald, Rose Quartz

Your birth tree is
Fir Tree, the Mysterious

Extraordinary taste, dignity, cultivated airs, loves anything beautiful, moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those close to it,rather modest, very ambitious, talented, industrious uncontent lover, many friends, many foes, very reliable.


There are 35 days till Christmas 2005!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waning crescent.


7 Responses to “And the winning number is...”

  1. Blogger Lelly 

    Are you still a wage-slave then Cuz? Thought you were giving up the salaried job to go self-employed? Must say that is one of the (few) things I miss about being in 'regular' employment...the 'regular' pay packet! :-) THanks for the links btw, got my most hits ever for last weeks HNT(nowhere near yours though!)

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Lelly - yeah, still doing the wage thing. They sweet talked me into it. I've commited to stay until June. It'll give me a little more breathing room to squirrel some savings and establish and solidify some other stream of income.

    Personally, I think you should have gotten more hits for your HNT than mine. But I am a PR slut.

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Paul - yeah, it is... and there's more on the "Life Path" number link. Go figure!

    I think you already have a pretty good idea on the "big thing", mate! ::wink:: I'll keep you updated.

  4. Blogger Stephanie 

    Very cool - I'm a January girl myself. I love my garnet!

  5. Blogger Lelly 

    What's 'it'?? Whats 'the big thing'??? tell me or I'll implode!

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    snavylyn - yeah, garnet is a cool stone.

    lelly - the "thanks for the body parts" email I sent out about a month ago addresses "it".

  7. Blogger finally forgiving 

    We have the same birthday! So COOL!

    I mean, if that is your birthday.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters