This and that


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I have pondered THIS for a while...

Can someone tell me why the current definition of winning is the "annihilation of the opponent"? Once upon a time, one won through the performance of excellence. When and how did that change?

I'll leave you with THAT for now....



Note to self on play:
  • "You know that look? That smug bliss that lovers have?"
  • "Everyone comes here to re-invent themselves... what are you running from?"
  • "The mirrors have nothing to do with survellience... she is just obsessed with them."


9 Responses to “This and that”

  1. Blogger lime 

    a very good question. and being a mom, i wanna know when it became inportant for sports to be organized for 5 year olds and winning (annihilation model) became more important than developing skills and having fun

  2. Blogger The Funky Bee 

    it is perplexing how dangerous winning has become. It is no longer about performance and skill and more about killing the opponent...very weird. I guess that is the direction this world is going in. Sad...

  3. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    huh it changed wtf!

  4. Blogger Sasha 

    i honestly do not know either. but i will ponder over it just the same.

    thank you for condoling with me and my family... and about the ASEAN rates, i haven't got a clue... but you know that lots of travel agencies have jacked down their package tours by a huge amount. that's what i'm planning to take advantage of!

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    lime - It's something that I've pondered over the last 5 years. Yes, games for children should be fun.

    funky bee - What is really frightening is how this mentality is spilling over to other aspects of our lives.

    blue1aqua1 - wtf is right!

    sasha - Let me know when you go... I may have some cool contacts for you. Hope you and the family are healing from your loss.

  6. Blogger KFarmer 

    Does the name Amadeus ring a bell? ; )

  7. Blogger lecram sinun 

    kfarmer - as in Wolfgang?

  8. Blogger KFarmer 

    Good ole Wolfe...

  9. Blogger Maverick 

    Good question, and good point.

    Stacie

    Spitting in a Wishing Well


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters