the last friday...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... of the year and there still seems a lot more to do. I actually got to go out to a couple of movies this week... and I may just take myself out for another today. It's actually one of the few times of the year that I have the luxury of time to do this. The last time I actually went out for a movie was sometime last year. Even though the "home theater" is fast becoming the norm, the communal experience in a darkened theater is still quite special. Of course there are still movies being made that really should be seen in all their glory on the big screen. There is also nothing quite like the magic of these flickering images being projected onto a screen. Oh, and the movies that I caught were Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as well as Memoirs of a Geisha featuring 3 of my favorite Asian actresses.

For those of you who dropped by to check out the HNT yesterday... Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to seeing what the New Year brings... though I do have a few ideas. ::sneaky snigger ::

I actually got to Skype with my friend Kien in London yesterday. If you haven't tried out Skype... you should. For one... it's free... and the sound quality is really quite good. There is also a beta version that allows you to video chat in real time. Good stuff!

more later...


8 Responses to “the last friday...”

  1. Blogger Barbara 

    So how was Memoirs? Think I'd like to read it first.

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    trojan - for the most part I liked it though I wanted the ending to be a little more poetic.

  3. Blogger Barbara 

    I do like Rob Marshall as a director though."Chicago" was a great flick with a sultry jazzy feel.It will be interesting to see what he does with Memoirs...

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    I agree. I thought in Chicago he managed to pay (deserved) homage to Fosse yet still putting his own stamp on it.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Scotty don't want you to have my link so Ill give it to you myself.

  6. Blogger Marie 

    I want to see "Memoirs" in the theater soon. I haven't been to the movies in months but I do enjoy going. :)

  7. Blogger lecram sinun 

    marie - I hear you...I hardly get to go myself.

  8. Blogger KFarmer 

    I recently read Memoirs and thought it quite interesting. I would recommend it highly if you enjoy reading about asian culture.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters