the year that was


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



All in all, the year was jam packed with all sorts of activity. It wasn't a bad year... or a particularly great year... but a reasonably good year.

Old friendships were rekindled... new ones made... some redefined. Hellos, goodbyes and everything inbetween.

I can feel yet another stage coming on for me. I'm not sure where this one will take me... but I am assured that it will be an adventure nevertheless.

My Thanks to all of you who have shared your time with me. Your presence in my life has made me all the richer for it. Looking forward to 06!

Cheers!

Have a Happy & Safe New Year!


9 Responses to “the year that was”

  1. Blogger Marie 

    What a gorgeous collage you created here! And the post is very touching as well. I couldn't help but feel nostalgic as I remembered certain events, friends and places visited in 2005.

    I wish you a most wonderful and happy new year! :)

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Thanks, Marie.... yours did the same to me. :)

  3. Blogger Deadly Female 

    Thats a great-looking collage that you have there - and some wonderful memories to go with it. Have a properous, peaceful, health and happy New Year xx

  4. Blogger BTExpress 

    Sounds like your looking forward to 2006 as much I am. Happy New Year friend!

  5. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    yummy. thanks for the shot of the aulde lang and fay.

  6. Blogger Maverick 

    You've got bunches of good people to share the next year with, too. Happy New Year to you!

    Spitting in a Wishing Well

  7. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Deadly Female & Stacie - I'm the richest man in the world with my friends! :)

    BTExpress - Yes, I am too, my friend!

    scarysquirrelman - you're welcome... try a little less orange juice in that mix.

    addict - ::smooches:: to you too! :)

  8. Blogger The Funky Bee 

    Hope yours was safe and happy too!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I feel special to be included in your collage. You are the most unique person I know. It has been a great year in retrospect. Thanks for being a friend...JB


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters