a beginning


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The rain is pattering outside. We've been told to expect this for the next couple of days. Once the rain clears.... we have the return of the fog to look forward to.

The next 3 months will be wall to wall work in all areas. But it will also be an exciting time... a time of transition. In order to accomplish all that needs to happen it will take lots of effort and patience... patience especially. But it's important to see this phase through... and close well.

10, 000 details. More questions than answers. Challenges that will require creativity. Let's not forget all that life itself will bring.

The adventure begins.


4 Responses to “a beginning”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i have the utmost confidence in you... whatever challenges may lay ahead, I know you'll surely master them all. Happy new year Lecram. XoXo... Bees

    and ps. isn't this rain something else?

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    ms.bees - Thank you for your confidance in me.

    Yeah, this rain is quite amazing!

  3. Blogger lime 

    best wishes, lecram. i am sure that in whatever you put yoru hand to your creativity will shine through

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    lime & the_mrs - thanks! :)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters