Happy Year Of The Dog!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



To my friends EVERYWHERE...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Koong Hei Fatt Choy!

Keong Hee Huat Chai!

Selamat Tahun Baru Cina!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

It's the year of the dog... the year that I was born into. May it be a great one for all of you!


9 Responses to “Happy Year Of The Dog!”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    My Chinese sign is the Dragon...

    Happy Chinese New Year to you also Marcel :)

  2. Blogger airplanejayne 

    as we discussed -- I'm a rat. go figure, eh?

  3. Blogger Marie 

    I was also born in the year of the dog! :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm a pig!

  5. Blogger lime 

    xie xie! year of the monkey myself

  6. Blogger KFarmer 

    HCNY to you too! Tiger for me...

  7. Blogger patrickteoh 

    Hey lecram. Have a great Rogue and a great year of the Dog. We raised quite a few glasses here in KL and wished you well.

    Gong Xi Fa Cai.

  8. Blogger Deadly Female 

    Another year of the dog here!!! My youngest child announced yesterday that they are a dragon and that means they are popular - nothing like confidence eh?

  9. Blogger Stephanie 

    Very cool!! I too was born in the year of the Dog and am a Capricorn!!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters