post-HNT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Once again Thank You to all of you who came by with kind comments this week. More importantly... I'm glad you are excited that HNT will be featured in this year's Rogue! Paul in New Zealand has kindly agreed to help me out on this and details will be posted next week for those of you who want in. Thanks once again to Os for starting this phenomenon and for graciously allowing us to feature it!

BTW... minor clarification... the Rogue takes place in Fresno, California... only 21/2 - 3 hours drive away from San Francisco.


9 Responses to “post-HNT”

  1. Blogger Sapphire 

    Hey I just moved from Fresno. And it's more like 3 hours away. :oP I've heard of Rogue Fest but never attended.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Loved the HNT post and am excited about the show. Keep us posted man. HHNT
    TG

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    S - True but that is for "normal" people! LOL! Fiends like me regularly make it between two and a half to two forty-five. BTW... welcome! :)

    Tommy Gunn - I'm planning weekly postings. :) BTW nice rear shot.

  4. Blogger Deadly Female 

    *laughs* Everywhere I go today ~S~ has been there before me - I swear I was going to tell you she used to live in Fresno! So now that she spoilt my thunder what am I going to say???

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think a 3 hour drive is well worth any good theater, don't you?!? Let me know if you're going to be out and about this weekend, maybe we can rub elbows!

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    DF - You and S are welcome to my parlor anytime.

    the virgin - yeah, it could happen. I'll be out and about at 6:30 ish at the usual place. You up for a hop?

  7. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I think NZ Paul may need to come to Fresno to help......

    APj

  8. Blogger Marie 

    Fresno is not that far from me. This is exciting! I can't wait to gather more of the details and information as it comes...

  9. Blogger lecram sinun 

    marie - Hope you'll be able to make it. :)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters