HNT # 17 and a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Let's just get the SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT out of the way right off the bat!

HNT at the ROGUE as an Art Exhibit?!!

Yes folks, preparations are underway to feature HNT as an Art Exhibit at the 2006 Rogue Performance Festival! (March 2-11)

Here are some of the details: (this was sent to Os via email)

Since I began participating in HNT I am fully convinced that it is a wonderful example of "blogging as an art form".... after all it is a form of self expression. Thanks to you, I have been given an opportunity to explore that from my end with my various "epic HNT's". There are several HNTers who are also just hitting the roof with their self-expression.

We have secured a venue - Javawava - a cafe that offers free WiFi. We are setting up several laptops for surfing. We are also setting up a big projection screen that will have various HNTs featured on a 3 to 5 minute rotation. Also, a webcam so that the HNTers can view the audience looking at them. (trippy, I know)

The Rogue opens on March 2nd... a Thursday. This day is completely dedicated to the Gallery component of the Rogue. We "event jump" on something local called ArtHop. Javawava is also up for March 9 to feature HNT. BTW the Rogue this year includes over 70 visual artists and performers (local, national and international) in 12 venues! That's close to 200 performances and events over 9 days! Last year we got 5500 folks to attend,,, we are shooting for 7000 this year!

I will post details next week on how you can be a part of this with your HNT. Here are some to hold you over.
  • This is totally on a volunteer basis. (I'm very sensitive to the assholes and flamers out there in cyberland). We will encourage you to create a new blog of your own for this project if you wish.
  • A special HNT AT ROGUE blog will be set up for those who wish to participate... and be linked. (This will be the site featured at the Cafe.)
  • HNTers in and around the California and neighboring states are invited come out for the Rogue (March 2-11).
  • People can create new HNT's or post their personal favorites for viewing for this event.
  • WEEKLY UPDATES WILL BE POSTED HERE!
  • Oh Yeah... pass the word!
Here is my (quickie) HNT for this week... tum, ti, tum, ti, tum...

Still in the fog about this HNT madness? Click the button in the sidebar to find out more!


85 Responses to “HNT # 17 and a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!”

  1. Blogger Deadly Female 

    How bloody exciting!!!!!!

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    df - I see you've been watching this space very closely! lol! Yeah... it's pretty exciting! :)

  3. Blogger Blondie... 

    Holy crap that is awesome Lecram!!!

    Are you going to keep everyone up to date on this?

    xx

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You know O may be The King but if anyone is his right hand man it's you. ;)

  5. Blogger Bsoholic 

    Cool!

  6. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Very cool! I'd love to send in a couple of my HNTs for this.

    Keep us posted!

  7. Blogger Barbara 

    One of these days I'll figure this HNT thing out..course I probably need to own a dig camera....sigh

  8. Blogger Debi 

    OMG this is so COOL Lecram! Count me in!

  9. Blogger Lelly 

    Sounds vey exciting indeedy Cuz, but I guess the time difference will cut us limeys aht of proceedings?! Cute belly btw...Happy HNTeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

  10. Blogger Lee Ann 

    Nice tummy, great idea! Happy HNT!

  11. Blogger lime 

    how awesome an idea is that???? you rock the world, lecram! happy HNT!

  12. Blogger .- 

    giving me shivers

  13. Blogger SignGurl 

    I love your tummy!

    Happy HNT!

  14. Blogger BTExpress 

    I would love to flash my scars and fat ass to the world. I wish my stomach looked that good. ;-(

  15. Blogger 212degreedesigns 

    first your happy trail is the happiest!

    second the news is sweet!
    this smells much like a challange to see what neat and creative stuff i can come up with until then.

    thanks again!

    oh and YOU need a hat! lol

  16. Blogger The Lily 

    Ahh I see where everyone posts until Os opens comments. You naughty squirrels you.

    Nice GQ shot there, sir. Rolled up sleeves are hot.

    Happy HNT!

  17. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    Sooo, you're a briefs boy, eh?!

    Love the idea about the HNT at Rogue and would love to be a part of it!

    Cheers and way to go on such a cool idea!

  18. Blogger Robin 

    Great pic, great idea. I'm psyched!

  19. Blogger S 

    Count me and Mr Ratburn in, Lecram, we live near SF....not sure I get it though....how do we get involved?

    Nice Tum tee tum tum Happy HNT!

  20. Blogger Blondie... 

    Oh that is a very sexy tummy!!! I had to come back to see it!

  21. Blogger Erin M 

    is it bad that i want to bite your tummy? Happy HNT and please keep us posted, i'd love to participate! I may have to do a series of HNT pictures while i'm creating art

  22. Blogger Robin Alexa 

    This is one of my faves of your shot Lecram.

  23. Blogger Bsoholic 

    Champion!

    Happy HNT

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sexy!

    Happy HNT!

  25. Blogger Mellissa 

    This is an amazing thing L - and I agree, some of the HNT posts really are an amazing expression of art.

    You're a champion ;-)

    I loved your plays that you emailed me. Thank you ;-)

    Happy HNT!

    Mellissa

  26. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Another great week of creativity. I applaud the idea of HNT as art.

  27. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sexy stomach. Nice.

  28. Blogger Stephanie 

    Damn is that a nice pic!!!

    You are simply - awesome!!

    Happy HNT!!!!

  29. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow! Awesome shot! Happy HNT!

  30. Blogger Marie 

    That is exciting! I'd love to participate. :)

    And as for your HNT photo...MMMMMM...

    ;)

    Happy HNT!

  31. Blogger Tammy 

    mmmmmmm....looks AB solutely yummy.

    www.freethinkingboo.blogspot.com

  32. Blogger Jessica 

    I so very badly want to snap the waistband on your tighties!!! Happy HNT!!

  33. Blogger Muse 

    What YOU do is art, Lecram, what I do is take pretty pictures. :-) Happy HNT, yummy tummy!

    Where do I sign up? :D

  34. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is some hot business, and the announcement is good too!

  35. Blogger Belly 

    HNT as Art, I SO love it! Glad to see that happening **beaming joyous silly smiles**

    As for the tum ti tum tum...it looks perfect for tickling!

    Happy HNT!

  36. Blogger Sasha 

    oh wow, that's fuckin fantabulous! i wish my HNTs were worthy enough to be part of it though.. but i'll look forward to more announcements, i'm so excited!

    oh yeah, nice torso lecram. ;)

  37. Blogger Tracey 

    nice undies! happy hnt!

  38. Blogger Angela 

    Champion huh? Sweet & sexy :-) HHNT

    Cool about the exhibit btw.

  39. Blogger Cindy 

    I love the HNT art thing. Sign me up!

    Now, back to that belly button... nice job.

  40. Blogger Unknown 

    Hey that's a sexy shot! why don't you give us more like that? Whoo hoo!

    HHNT!

  41. Blogger Southern Sweetheart 

    wow! love this picture...sexy! hhnt!

  42. Blogger The Funky Bee 

    cool shot Lecram! It must be a belly week for HNT b/c that's what I went for too. Happy HNT!

  43. Blogger Chickie 

    Ah, innies are so much better than outies! You can hide stuff in there, you know?

    Happy HNT!

  44. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Came back to check out your pic....Great belly and I love the little peek of your drawers!

    Happy HNT! :)

  45. Blogger HS 

    oooo! thats a super great idea!

    And nice tummy too :)

  46. Blogger Shannin 

    lovin' the hnt as art... and your shot is awesome as well!!! hhnt

  47. Blogger b o o 

    what an exciting noo project. nice undies btw. HHNT.

  48. Blogger Joel 

    I seriously think THIS is sooo cool! Great pic BTW. I am game if you want me. Will be watcing for more details!

  49. Anonymous Anonymous 

    are you fricking kidding me?? FIFTY comments???

    and oodles of sexy women ogling your sucked-in tummy shot??

    Dammit. How do you do it?????

    "Where does he get such wonderful toys???"

  50. Blogger Deadly Female 

    Came back to peek at your pic - Kalani has it right, you are definitely O's right hand man!

  51. Blogger Px 

    awesome news!!!
    I'm well up for some of that
    very HHNT!!!

  52. Blogger Wenchy 

    Yum. I like it!

  53. Blogger Greg Hatfield and OJ Santos can go fuck themselves. 

    Wow, cool news! And nice pic, I'm sure the ladies are sweatin now.

    Happy HNT!

  54. Blogger Mark Leslie 

    Very cool news, sir! It is an art form. And a gutsy shot! Happy HNT!

  55. Blogger Shauna 

    Wow! That is so cool! I will check back in for more details!

    Sexy pic BTW.

  56. Blogger MG 

    damn, I'm not up yet, but that's a hott pic! Happy HNT grand master...

  57. Blogger aughra 

    that's amazing. Count me in for a photo.

  58. Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography 

    Great photo!

    I didnt play this week, just thought I would stop by and say hi!

  59. Blogger Jillian 

    That is super exciting!!! I love San Franciso!! I'll be there!!!

    Love your tummy!!

    Happy HNT!!

  60. Blogger vampirekitti 

    ohh that's a nice pic! *purr*s HHNT

  61. Blogger Scarlet Traces 

    wow! exciting stuff, a HNT exhibition, how cool is that ?!
    oh and cute pic :)

  62. Blogger Tammy 

    That is very exciting.

    I heart your belly button!

    Happy HNT!

  63. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah for tummies! I posted mine too!
    That Rogue thing sounds awesome, I don't have many pictures back up (been out of HNT for a while) but you can use my first one if you like!
    Pretty sure no one knows me in your neck of the woods!

  64. Blogger Still Searching... 

    Such a touchable tummy! HHNT!

    Rogue performance, wonderful idea.
    :-)

  65. Blogger Beth 

    MMMMMMM...kissable AND lickable!

    HHNT, Sugar

  66. Blogger finally forgiving 

    I know it sounds really silly...but this pic makes me want you....


    HHNT!

  67. Blogger Grandma Lola 

    I love this pic. Very sexy. Great idea for the art exhibit too. Happy HNT!

  68. Blogger Biscuit 

    Very nice and sexy! How funny that so many of us did tummies today.

  69. Blogger CozyMama 

    champion makes underwear?

  70. Blogger Hoochie Mama 

    That's a great idea! And if I'm right I'll be able to use pics from my old "Lilith" blog... keep us updated! :)

    Great tummy shot!

    Happy HNT!

  71. Blogger Charisse 

    Mmmm....I love underwear models ;)

    Happeh HNT :)

  72. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Very exciting!

    hhnt.

  73. Blogger daisyduke 

    great news SWEET pic!

    HHNT

  74. Blogger The Village Idiot 

    Ok I like the idea...I have lots of thoughts of HNT with the spikey orange hat and seattle land marks..

    oh ..and..nice keys!

    HHNT

  75. Blogger Debi 

    OMG that's my very favorite part of the mail anatomy and that pic is HOT! Happy HNT:)

  76. Blogger Debi 

    LMFAO, I just realized I need to clarify lol ... the belly! yes! that's my fav! *giggling, biting lip*

  77. Anonymous Anonymous 

    very nice pic. happy hnt!

  78. Blogger ~ Amanda X&O 

    Sexy pic... happy HNT, and very cool idea.

  79. Blogger Mama Duck 

    Smokin'!!!

    Robert Mapplethorpe would be stoked about HNT as an art exhibit!

    Happy HNT!

  80. Blogger KatieFeldmom 

    Happy HNT!
    Keep us posted!

  81. Blogger David 

    Nice flash of skin with the waistband.

    Happy HNT!

  82. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    i gotta tell ya im getting a little exicted!

  83. Blogger Tess 

    I like they way the shorts proclaim you Champion.

    Happy HNT!

  84. Blogger Randi 

    Good one! Happy HNT

  85. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    nice tuck job. now exhale!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters